+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The only mistake last night was ...........

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Brunts lack of control. I really felt we were home and dry before the sending off. The substitutions did nothing for strengthening our hand regarding a penalty shoot out. Smith was forward looking in this regard.
    But we mustn’t forget that Hegazi lost the ball, prior to Brunt’s tackle, quite unnecessarily in a dangerous position by trying to be too cool dribbling by several opponents, and failing, losing the ball...

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    an experienced manager would have taken brunt off at half time,and would not have leko take such a early pen neither hegazi.
    Can’t disagree with that 68 although Holgate took the first! Jenkins most love those supporters who have said Shan should get the job so he can continue paying him peanuts in comparison to the going rate. Shan has done a good job but experienced manager he is not!

Villa were struggling when we beat them at their place. Smith was always going to come good with a fantastic job he did at Brentford. Had we paid the cash for Smith before he went to Villa we would be the ones probably promoted - that’s the difference!!! In addition Villa have recruited wisely and look at their players brought in compared to ours! Mings and Abraham are two great players then you consider Murphy and Montero! Our recruitment team need f ucking!

All this about young blood - whilst I don’t completely agree, I would rather go with a Villa model. Recruit an experienced manager and then get some solid loan players like Mings and Abraham surrounded by good youth ie Harper ( if here ) and Field If still not locked in a cupboard.

I would reward Shan by asking a new incoming manager to have him on his team if possible.

Without investment ie paying for a Smith type manager and good quality signings/loans can’t see us doing anything other than being mid table next year.

In summary - we have blown a massive chance of promotion and can see us being weaker next year with cloth cut even more hence the cheap option - Shan and Appleton.

Pleased with performance last night except for Murphy who is s hite ( like HRK ) but no team will go anywhere with 3 sendings offs in 3 games and continual errors in games!

PS - I blame that c unt Jenkins for blowing this promotion as who sacks a manager without having better options lined up!!!!
    Last edited by baggieal; 15-05-2019 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Can’t disagree with that 68 although Holgate took the first! Jenkins most love those supporters who have said Shan should get the job so he can continue paying him peanuts in comparison to the going rate. Shan has done a good job but experienced manager he is not!

Villa were struggling when we beat them at their place. Smith was always going to come good with a fantastic job he did at Brentford. Had we paid the cash for Smith before he went to Villa we would be the ones probably promoted - that’s the difference!!! In addition Villa have recruited wisely and look at their players brought in compared to ours! Mings and Abraham are two great players then you consider Murphy and Montero! Our recruitment team need f ucking!

All this about young blood - whilst I don’t completely agree, I would rather go with a Villa model. Recruit an experienced manager and then get some solid loan players like Mings and Abraham surrounded by good youth ie Harper ( if here ) and Field If still not locked in a cupboard.

I would reward Shan by asking a new incoming manager to have him on his team if possible.

Without investment ie paying for a Smith type manager and good quality signings/loans can’t see us doing anything other than being mid table next year.

In summary - we have blown a massive chance of promotion and can see us being weaker next year with cloth cut even more hence the cheap option - Shan and Appleton.

Pleased with performance last night except for Murphy who is s hite ( like HRK ) but no team will go anywhere with 3 sendings offs in 3 games and continual errors in games!

PS - I blame that c unt Jenkins for blowing this promotion as who sacks a manager without having better options lined up!!!!
    Sorry al yes it was holgate .still say more experienced players should take early pens.

Sorry al yes it was holgate .still say more experienced players should take early pens.
    I agree! Brunt and Jay Rod would have taken them if on the pitch! First misses are so costly too as it’s then catch up so already on the back foot!

Leeds are decent so still think they will beat Villa. Got to say though Smith has done a good job backed up by decent recruitment!! Hate to admit it but true. Such a shame we sat back at Villa in hindsight and not got that second goal. Can’t see Gayle coming back as too many better options for him - and cash!

Let’s hope someone comes in for HRK - Walsall perhaps😭

I agree! Brunt and Jay Rod would have taken them if on the pitch! First misses are so costly too as it’s then catch up so already on the back foot!

Leeds are decent so still think they will beat Villa. Got to say though Smith has done a good job backed up by decent recruitment!! Hate to admit it but true. Such a shame we sat back at Villa in hindsight and not got that second goal. Can’t see Gayle coming back as too many better options for him - and cash!

Let’s hope someone comes in for HRK - Walsall perhaps😭
    Why not Stourbridge... 😆

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Why not Stourbridge... 😆
    What’s “F U C K O F F” in Swedish Tomas?

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    What’s “F U C K O F F” in Swedish Tomas?
    ”Dra åt helvete” 😂🤣

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    ”Dra åt helvete” 😂🤣
    That then :-))

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    That then :-))

Thanks.
    Swedish forgot the numbers 123 after the translation 😭

Leeds are decent so still think they will beat Villa.
    ****Breaking News****

Sky Sports are reporting a football team have gone missing

West Yorkshire Police would like to hear from anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Leeds United

To sum it all up "If Carlsberg did play offs……….."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)