+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Club Statement

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    What does Jason Hill's say about his character?
    I was just about to ask the same. Is he a child?

That he's 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Where did they get the 100k fanbase from?

"You may have heard tbe club refer to itself as a challenger brand". Nope never
    I’m not saying we do have a 100k fan base but I presume they are taking that from the amount of people on Union Street for the cup parade in 2014?

honest & methodical

Do you know the person?
    Is he just outa jail

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    honest & methodical

Do you know the person?
    Is he just outa jail
    No but I did a 8 year stretch with him back in the 90's.

Stealing post-it notes.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I’m not saying we do have a 100k fan base but I presume they are taking that from the amount of people on Union Street for the cup parade in 2014?
    The club has got 98,000 followers on twitter, so I suppose they rounded that up to 100,000

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    The club has got 98,000 followers on twitter, so I suppose they rounded that up to 100,000
    Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    What they said tonight was that they had a database of 100,000 people that had “interacted “ with the club so that could be anything from someone who has bought a ticket to someone who has ordered something from the club shop online etc

Think tonight’s meeting at Pittodrie was organised due to the pant p1shers on here and various other social media platforms, p1ssing their pants whilst drinking from their half full glasses, whilst simultaneously sucking the life out of any room they enter.

However, reckon the stadium will get pushed back to 2023 season, by the sounds of it tonight. And training ground now September slash October

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Think tonight’s meeting at Pittodrie was organised due to the pant p1shers on here and various other social media platforms, p1ssing their pants whilst drinking from their half full glasses, whilst simultaneously sucking the life out of any room they enter.

However, reckon the stadium will get pushed back to 2023 season, by the sounds of it tonight. And training ground now September slash October
    It’s always the fans fault. Nothing to do with the idiots running the club...they are blameless.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast