+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tranfer rumours

Express and Star linking us with Danny "whoops, missed it" Welbeck. Surely we can't be looking at this terminally useless tosser!

Am I the only one who finds the speculation tedious and alot of the time boring?? I would much rather the press and other media just report when the deal is done .. Anybody could make up something and its then spread all over the place double quick and it nearly always not true... For me just report the deal an leave out the speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by DorsetGoldandBlack2 View Post
    Am I the only one who finds the speculation tedious and alot of the time boring?? I would much rather the press and other media just report when the deal is done .. Anybody could make up something and its then spread all over the place double quick and it nearly always not true... For me just report the deal an leave out the speculation.
    Sorry DG&B, but that wouldn't help to sell "certain" newspapers. Remember "Never let the truth get in the way of a good story!!"

Wolves are being linked with Edson Alvarez, an International team-mate of Raul Jiminez. I can't say i have heard of Alvarez at all. Only a rumour so far.

For More Information Click Here

Another E&S special. Soloman Rondon! I guess it true that you can get all kinds of hallucinogenics in Wolverhampton now!

Rafael Camacho currently at Liverpool, has been linked several times this season with a move to Wolves. The nine**** year old attacker from Portugal, is strongly being tipped again to make the move to Molineux, with a ten million fee being mentioned. Camacho is an under 20 International for his country and will know Ruben Vinagre.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Rafael Camacho currently at Liverpool, has been linked several times this season with a move to Wolves. The nine**** year old attacker from Portugal, is strongly being tipped again to make the move to Molineux, with a ten million fee being mentioned. Camacho is an under 20 International for his country and will know Ruben Vinagre.
    That sounds more like it!

Helder Costa has been linked with a loan move to Leeds United. He'd be a good loan signing for them if it happens in time for next season.

More Info Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Helder Costa has been linked with a loan move to Leeds United. He'd be a good loan signing for them if it happens in time for next season.

More Info Click Here
    I can’t see him recovering his career with us at the moment so potentially a good move all round. At his best I still believe he’s good enough for the Prem.

Quote Originally Posted by nortonwolf View Post
    I can’t see him recovering his career with us at the moment so potentially a good move all round. At his best I still believe he’s good enough for the Prem.
    I think if he can rediscover the way he played in our draw at Arsenal then there's still a chance he can do a job at Wolves, but if Nuno doesn't see him as part of his plans taking Wolves forward, a loan move, with a view to a permanent deal could be the answer.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)