+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 released....

5 released....

First-team players David Ball, Dominic Ball, Darren Potter, Alex Bray and Emmanuel Onariase will all leave the AESSEAL New York Stadium following the expiry of their contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    First-team players David Ball, Dominic Ball, Darren Potter, Alex Bray and Emmanuel Onariase will all leave the AESSEAL New York Stadium following the expiry of their contracts.
    Are we not putting any on transfer list then 🙄

No deal Potter is a surprise but I’ll go with that

Would have given Potter another year- the best passer of the ball we have in my opinion and I think we should have at least one experienced head in the starting XI. Impressed with him vs middlesbro'

We never seem to release a 'transfer list'. However Yates should definately be sold on!

No real surprises there then and they’ve took up the 12 month option on Joe Mattock
    I wonder if he’s set a deadline for the others to make their minds up?

Quote Originally Posted by ackworth miller View Post
    Would have given Potter another year- the best passer of the ball we have in my opinion and I think we should have at least one experienced head in the starting XI. Impressed with him vs middlesbro'

We never seem to release a 'transfer list'. However Yates should definately be sold on!
    Who would pay for him

Don't be surprised if Potter ends up doing a Lewis Price and resigning on reduced terms after pre-season. Unless of course he gets fixed up elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Who would pay for him
    Carlisle...season long loan...😂

No real surprises other than Yates still being with us, no doubt he’s retained as cover for our threadbare set of forwards

More than a hint also that there’s some cost cutting involved. Keep the cheaper ones.

Surprised at the Potter outcome. Looked fit, trim and raring to go. Maybe he’s asked for two years and they’ve offered one and he’s said no, hence the statement from the club.

Correct decision on Potter, he's earned 90% of his wages off the field while he's been here and we can't take that risk again that he'll stay fit. He's been unfortunate in his stay but we can't hand out deal on sympathy it's what's best for the club.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast