+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Forgive me Father …

Forgive me Father …

… for I have sinned, it has been 8 weeks since my last post.

Due to what has been a very challenging time for me personally I decided to give social media a break for a while. This happened to coincide with what has without doubt been the most depressing couple of months I can ever remember during my 40+ years following Notts … and that’s saying something!

The point of my post is that as a football fan it is amazing how life’s challenges can be impacted by the fortunes of your club and the affect it can have on your mental state. At my lowest ebb over the last month or so I couldn’t even find the strength to attend a couple of games because of the stress it imparted on me to see my club in such a floundering state. It should never come to that.

Anyway, Alan Hardy is a liability and needs to get the fcuk out of our club as soon as humanely possible but not before selling up to suitable new owners, the whole squad should be dumped except for Rose, O’Brien and Bird and we need to accept that we are currently no better than Ebbsfleet, Boreham Wood and Dover et al.

Apologies for the self indulgent post, I’m currently on the gin!

👏🏻

Hope you're on the right road now buddy. Despite all the gloom and joy supporting a football club can bring, remember, at the end of the day it's just a game and you are way more important than that!

(Anyway, Alan Hardy is a liability and needs to get the fcuk out of our club as soon as humanely possible but not before selling up to suitable new owners, the whole squad should be dumped except for Rose, O’Brien and Bird and we need to accept that we are currently no better than Ebbsfleet, Boreham Wood and Dover et al.)

Whatever your issues it hasn't affected your powers of deduction, your three plus Hemmings for me

Quote Originally Posted by centenarypie View Post
    (Anyway, Alan Hardy is a liability and needs to get the fcuk out of our club as soon as humanely possible but not before selling up to suitable new owners, the whole squad should be dumped except for Rose, O’Brien and Bird and we need to accept that we are currently no better than Ebbsfleet, Boreham Wood and Dover et al.)

Whatever your issues it hasn't affected your powers of deduction, your three plus Hemmings for me
    And Milsom