+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank you NCM

Thank you NCM

I just wanted to say a thing to this board.
    Thank you.
    This season has been tough for all of us, perhaps the toughest and I hadn't looked at NCM for a long time.
    But as things got worse on the pitch and having no-one to gab to about it, or listen to their thoughts about Notts, this board has been a saviour for me.
    Full of humour, spats and information that I would never get otherwise, and healthy doses of wild speculation and blind faith from all of us - otherwise whats the point?!
    But honestly, this relegation season I won't forget and a big part of that has been this board.
    To everyone that posts, good or ill, everyone, i want to say thank you.
    COYP

Quote Originally Posted by Ben the Pie View Post
    I just wanted to say a thing to this board.
    Thank you.
    This season has been tough for all of us, perhaps the toughest and I hadn't looked at NCM for a long time.
    But as things got worse on the pitch and having no-one to gab to about it, or listen to their thoughts about Notts, this board has been a saviour for me.
    Full of humour, spats and information that I would never get otherwise, and healthy doses of wild speculation and blind faith from all of us - otherwise whats the point?!
    But honestly, this relegation season I won't forget and a big part of that has been this board.
    To everyone that posts, good or ill, everyone, i want to say thank you.
    COYP
    Ben, I hope you're not trying to take the title of the nicest poster on NCM from me.

Not a chance navy...
    Your nailed on for that accolade...
    I’m sure elite will also agree

I agree, Notts MAD has been awesome this season. Many thanks to all. I actually rejoined partway through to start posting again, having had an old account on here deleted a while ago. The range and quality of discussion regarding all things Notts County has certainly helped in dealing with everything that has gone on. The idiosyncrasies of this board are also great - I for one continue to be entertained by the running battles between MIG and Elitepie!

Overall though it's just been nice to have somewhere to discuss the many aspects of this crazy season with fellow Notts fans; the kind of season that it feels could only happen at Notts. Only at this club could the level of farce be so well illustrated by our chairman managing to accidentally post a picture of his old chap onto social media.

And yet, despite it all, Notts are still my club, and always will be. It's nice to know that there are other fans that feel the same.

Quote Originally Posted by SlockyNCFC View Post
    I agree, Notts MAD has been awesome this season. Many thanks to all. I actually rejoined partway through to start posting again, having had an old account on here deleted a while ago. The range and quality of discussion regarding all things Notts County has certainly helped in dealing with everything that has gone on. The idiosyncrasies of this board are also great - I for one continue to be entertained by the running battles between MIG and Elitepie!

Overall though it's just been nice to have somewhere to discuss the many aspects of this crazy season with fellow Notts fans; the kind of season that it feels could only happen at Notts. Only at this club could the level of farce be so well illustrated by our chairman managing to accidentally post a picture of his old chap onto social media.

And yet, despite it all, Notts are still my club, and always will be. It's nice to know that there are other fans that feel the same.
    i think i'm here more lately is because the banter on here has been more fun than spending saturday down at the lane this season, also the info and analysis on here is a lot more insightful than that coming from the club,other social media and the local press.

Quote Originally Posted by SlockyNCFC View Post
    The idiosyncrasies of this board are also great - I for one continue to be entertained by the running battles between MIG and Elitepie!
    Running battles? Another poster thinks I'm in love with him!

The best thing about this board is that very few appear to be are giving up on the club now we have lost out Football League status.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Running battles? Another poster thinks I'm in love with him!

The best thing about this board is that very few appear to be are giving up on the club now we have lost out Football League status.
    i think its more of a love/hate thing personally

you're right it does sort of bring people together through the worst times, its like a group therapy for people with a damaging addiction

It’s a great way of staying in touch with what’s happening at Meadow Lane (or at least, with what people say is happening!). Some of the opinions have to be taken with a pinch of salt, but the site is never dull.

Particular thanks to those who do the players ratings posts after each match. Very informative.

Quote Originally Posted by Frigiliana Pie 1 View Post
    It’s a great way of staying in touch with what’s happening at Meadow Lane (or at least, with what people say is happening!). Some of the opinions have to be taken with a pinch of salt, but the site is never dull.

Particular thanks to those who do the players ratings posts after each match. Very informative.
    The site is never dull ( despite the best efforts of some people.Crikey, there are some boring flukers on here). As for opinions well, only my count and my match ratings are more accurate than anyone else's. Viva NCM. Viva Notts County!!
    Last edited by navypie; 17-05-2019 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    The site is never dull ( despite the best efforts of some people.Crikey, there are some boring flukers on here). As for opinions, well, only my count and my match ratings are more accurate than anyone else's. Viva NCM. Viva Notts County.
    You forgot to add that you are the nicest poster on here as well.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast