+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Leeds v Derby

O/T Leeds v Derby

Cracking game so far for Derby to turn it around like they have, just makes you wonder what would have happened if Mason Bennett didn’t get injured.

PS: Leeds just scored as I type!!

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Cracking game so far for Derby to turn it around like they have, just makes you wonder what would have happened if Mason Bennett didn’t get injured.

PS: Leeds just scored as I type!!
    Was just thinking the same about Bennett when he got subbed, wonder if his hamstring's gone again.

Good player but made of glass

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Good player but made of glass

So pleased scum bags Leeds lost, I will never forget when we beat them 1-0 in 1972, after the game they gobbed on my wife and son. Up yours you Argie manager, ecstatic you are out. Pay backtime

Great comeback by Derby after losing the home leg, but as I recall there there have been better. I remember Yeovil losing the home leg 0-2 against a team who's name escapes me, only to deservedly stuff them 2-5 in the return match. Apparently fans of the team who won the first leg were so confident of going through that not only did some of them buy '?????? AT WEMBLEY' t-shirts from ebay, but they also started messageboard posts after the first leg asking "Where are you sitting at Wembley?".

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    So pleased scum bags Leeds lost, I will never forget when we beat them 1-0 in 1972, after the game they gobbed on my wife and son. Up yours you Argie manager, ecstatic you are out. Pay backtime
    Sure it was 1975 when I went to Leeds unless I was driving my mini van at 15

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Great comeback by Derby after losing the home leg, but as I recall there there have been better. I remember Yeovil losing the home leg 0-2 against a team who's name escapes me, only to deservedly stuff them 2-5 in the return match. Apparently fans of the team who won the first leg were so confident of going through that not only did some of them buy '?????? AT WEMBLEY' t-shirts from ebay, but they also started messageboard posts after the first leg asking "Where are you sitting at Wembley?".
    I vaguely remember that - hadn't the same fans hired loads of minibuses and booked hotels in the Wembley area too?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

Lack of education for the deranged muppets.

The problem Derby might have is that Chelsea may now start sniffing round Frank Lampard, given their current manger looks like he's spent the night on a park bench, and that's on his better days. Still, I expect they'll take that if it means going back to the PL. Who would the Scum have as rivals then?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...ss-sarri-sack/

Could be too late, unless he does a Warnock and tells them to stick it.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Sure it was 1975 when I went to Leeds unless I was driving my mini van at 15
    It was indeed. I was watching Mansfield beat Coventry 2-0 that night, because I used to collect autographs at Field Mill as well as Notts and Forest (Coventry were almost famous once). Saw us beat Everton in round 4, the Everton players were so pissed off after that. Then I went to Newcastle where Eric Mac dropped it in the net from a throw-in.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1975%E...all_League_Cup

But yes, Leeds fans are vile.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast