+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bottling tossers

Bottling tossers

Told you thread after thread after thread
    Frank will bite bielsa in the arse
    The wigan and brentford games where enough
    Bamford **** off tonight
    Pablo you bottler
    Beradi **** off
    Credit to derby good luck in the final

You just kind of knew it would happen didn't you?

Doubt we will get this close for a good few seasons now as it was there for the taking this season and not only did the team bottle it but the owner bottled it in the January TW.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    You just kind of knew it would happen didn't you?

Doubt we will get this close for a good few seasons now as it was there for the taking this season and not only did the team bottle it but the owner bottled it in the January TW.
    Rev **** knows who will walk in now
    Bielsa poss could end up in the prem
    West ham would be a good fit for him
    But for years i have had a feeling maclaren will arrive that prick has gone on record years ago saying he would love to manage his boy hood club ffs if that happens
    Only ourselves to blame no hard luck story from myself
    I have to give credit to frank he looked calm and composed, that is what you need

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    Rev **** knows who will walk in now
    Bielsa poss could end up in the prem
    West ham would be a good fit for him
    But for years i have had a feeling maclaren will arrive that prick has gone on record years ago saying he would love to manage his boy hood club ffs if that happens
    Only ourselves to blame no hard luck story from myself
    I have to give credit to frank he looked calm and composed, that is what you need
    Well..get to our time of life and age this sort of sh1t becomes the norm with this f*cking club Klix.

Agree tho..as much as I dislike the cont you have to say Fat lamps has had the last laff..with a lot of help from our bottlers it has to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Well..get to our time of life and age this sort of sh1t becomes the norm with this f*cking club Klix.

Agree tho..as much as I dislike the cont you have to say Fat lamps has had the last laff..with a lot of help from our bottlers it has to be said.
    Tonight Rev i was just lying on the sofa as if it was just another game
    I honestly knew what was coming scouts honour even at 2 0 up on agg
    The wigan game did it for me after that i was confident we where staying down
    But never mind who wanted go to to spurs new stadium fk it off to kenilworth road

Aren't you the guy who said Norwich and Sheffield United offered the PL nothing, while a team you're now calling 'bottling tossers' did ?

Lolzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro View Post
    Aren't you the guy who said Norwich and Sheffield United offered the PL nothing, while a team you're now calling 'bottling tossers' did ?

Lolzzz
    W@nker

Lolzzz
    Yep sheff utd and norwich will offer the prem fk all and yes we are bottling tossers correct

Bottling Tossers who'll be paying to see Luton and Barnsley while we play the best teams in the world.

Rumour is Wilder wants Phillips. You're set to be our feeder club again.

Bottling Tossers who'll be paying to see Luton and Barnsley while we play the best teams in the world.

Rumour is Wilder wants Phillips. You're set to be our feeder club again.
    Yeh and poss charlton yes poss feeder club again

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)