+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Where WERE you gonna sit at Wembley?

Where WERE you gonna sit at Wembley?

Also one consolation is at least you can give Premier Inn lots of notice so you'll get your money back on the rooms you booked

Villa will beat you anyway.

See you next season.

Without a doubt, we'll let you know what wembley's like too, wonder if its changed much since last time we were there?

As a Derby fan you won't be surprised to hear just how ungracious in defeat they were on Radio Leeds.

You've hurt them badly with this defeat. Well done.

Im very gracious in defeat thank you i dont bleat about refs and the fa are against us like some of our deluded fk wits our season was over when 10 men wigan turned us over that is a fact last night Derby deserved the win and played very well to change your tactics like they did is very brave and it paid off clearly frank lampard done his homework and i give him credit i honestly think and it is only my view he will go on and become a very good manager he speaks well looks composed so best of luck to Derby and Villa all 4 teams in the play off have given the football public a insight in to championship football which is great i will be watching the final and hope it is a great game and the best team wins if derby or villa it will be well deserved

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro View Post
    As a Derby fan you won't be surprised to hear just how ungracious in defeat they were on Radio Leeds.

You've hurt them badly with this defeat. Well done.
    we are more gracious in defeat than you are in victory.

Derby won fair and square. Our season promised so much but then went south. Don’t expect us to be happy that we stuffed it up again no matter how well you played.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)