Get your very own personalised The Gelderd End gifts!

Thread: And that folks....

And that folks....

Is that for me while next season.

Usually I would stick around and tackle the trolls but I have more important things to do.

And while we are all hurting..just take a minute to think about what our fellow fan a decent guy T-bird is dealing with.

Football pales into insignificance.

MOT ALAW

Take care Rev and good point about T Bird

See above
    Last edited by Orgoner; 15-05-2019 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Is that for me while next season.

Usually I would stick around and tackle the trolls but I have more important things to do.

And while we are all hurting..just take a minute to think about what our fellow fan a decent guy T-bird is dealing with.

Football pales into insignificance.

MOT ALAW
    "Tackle the trolls", meaning those who take issue with some of our teams performances?

At a time like this, with just about every Leeds supporter hanging their head, you think it's the right time to characterise those who might be slightly less than delighted as "trolls"?

I won't be back, ever, and I suspect im not alone. I don't know what "more important things" you have to attend to but I know what mine are, and after the debacle of this season it's not Leeds United.

Best wishes to T-bird

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    "Tackle the trolls", meaning those who take issue with some of our teams performances?

At a time like this, with just about every Leeds supporter hanging their head, you think it's the right time to characterise those who might be slightly less than delighted as "trolls"?

I won't be back, ever, and I suspect im not alone. I don't know what "more important things" you have to attend to but I know what mine are, and after the debacle of this season it's not Leeds United.

Best wishes to T-bird
    Trolls as in bellends from other clubs..last thing I wan't is to have it with my own fans.

As for last night..well what can you say that has not already been said.

Like I said..see you next season.