+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Derby

I see a real confidense in our players this year but it will always be a matter of who turns up on the day, i have a feeling all the hype about Lampard and Chelsea may just divert his attention, well hopefully. Derby do not strike me as a team we should fear but definately respect. The league games count for nothing, its a clean sheet now. I just think its going to be the year of Jack Grealish...injured for 3 months, us useless, he comes back we win 10 on the trot, he survives an attack on the pitch, picks himself up and scores the winner. He's Captain and the talk of every club, they hate him and fear him but would love him in their team. We are not a one man team, if Derby man mark him Super John McGinn will shine.
    Im not going to dare predict but i do not have any negative vibes compared to last year when Fulham were favs having been on a run like we have just done.
    Im not sure if Derby fans are confident or just hopefull, as we found out, being at a final and hopeful will not work.
    I am also thinking that, Derby beating Leeds was their final and it was always success to get to the final, we are totally thinking if winning the final.

As for Jack, it will be great Karma, one for the idiot who assaulted him on the pitch and one for the sick prat who trolled him about his late brother, the fact he is seriously ill having fell down the steps at Wembley last week makes me think the Karma has already started!

Are we a better team than Derby? Yes we are, the 2 league games demonstrates that - but things can sometimes go against you in football, at the end of the day you make your own luck through hard work, and a bit of quality. We have both - doesn't matter what our individual predictions are, what will be will be - they are vulnerable at the back but dangerous on the break. I see a good game with a few goals, I just hope whatever the outcome is that the victor deserves it and it's not down to poor officials.

UTV and COYL!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)