+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am a cheeky bugger

I am a cheeky bugger

Hi

I appreciate this is a long shot and a very cheeky request, but is there any chance someone can get me ticket for Wembley for the Derby v Villa game?

I live in hope

Regards
    Graham
    OTR
    Last edited by Oldtimeram; 16-05-2019 at 08:22 AM.

Afraid not OTR. My "in" had to know within 1 hour of the end of the match yesterday or I would have happily added you to the Benelux Rams list of ticket requirees.

OK thanks

Hi Rammy, great to see you guys get to the final instead of Leeds, when we played them this season our players got pelted with all kinds of crap. Lets hope you somehow get a ticket, just over 2 years ago Millwall played Bradford city in the League 1 playoff final and it was a great experience so hope you get there.

Just been having a chat with some of your guys on the Brexit thread, interesting.
    Last edited by claw84; 16-05-2019 at 02:27 PM.

Hi Claw

Booked my hotel already. If I get a ticket great but if not I will have a day around Oxford instead.

Politics ugghh..... Hate the subject lol

OTR, if you have a DCFC customer number you can order online at dcfc.co.uk from 2PM on Sunday.

Yes thanks. I tried that last time and the seats disappeared before my eyes and I did not get one. Thanks to DEL.... He got me a ticket and I paid him on the day. Think he is banned now though

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    Hi
    I appreciate this is a long shot and a very cheeky request, but is there any chance someone can get me ticket for Wembley for the Derby v Villa game?
    I live in hope
    Regards
    Graham
    OTR
    Hey in these days of help the aged of course, can any of you give Rammy a 'losing' Wembley ticket as hes about 96 years old now is the old dog lol.
    (and I say losing, as they wont beat the Villingham at Wembley anyway will they!).

OTR, don't you qualify as a Golden Ram and thus get complimentary tickets and travel?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey in these days of help the aged of course, can any of you give Rammy a 'losing' Wembley ticket as hes about 96 years old now is the old dog lol.
    (and I say losing, as they wont beat the Villingham at Wembley anyway will they!).
    Wouldn't be a problem if he was a Barnsley fan It would take them two Wembley appearances to sell 36,000 ha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)