+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ICT 2nd leg thread

ICT 2nd leg thread

Do we think Safranko will make it from the start? Maybe from the bench? Same with Butcher, arguably a bigger loss if he doesn't play

7300 home end tickets sold as of this morning, should see 8000+ arabs tomorrow as lot of people will buy on the day

Good effort

Butcher should be ok, Pawlett is struggling.

If Pawlett is struggling, same set up as start of the second half Tuesday with Cammy Smith in for him. Would need Pawlett and Pav on the bench though if they are fit enough for that.

few tough decisions for Neilson tomorrow with alot depending on injuries.
    the team id go with......
    Benji
    Watson Connolly Reynolds Booth
    Mcmullan butcher Harkes Robson
    Safranco Clark

Depends on how Butcher and safranco is tbh. hoping both can make it esp butcher but if not then id put bouhenna in there for physical presence. ideally id bring bouhenna at the back as i prefer him to connolly but doubt thatll happen.

I like having booth and robson playing as it seems to make us abit more secure on that side. Got to get clark in team imo. he helps link the play well and can score. save sow for later stages when he can go full pelt without needing to worry about burning out.

hoping Stanton is on bench just as an option even if butcher is ok. suddenly look weak in middle after releasing gomis and fyvie

Papers last night mentioned that Butcher had suffered a cut to the head but that he was fine and no other issues. No mention of the hobbling off at the end so assume he is ok which is probably the best news of all as against this lot it’s actually him that is the key player for us. Safranko is up in the air a bit. He may well be fine but it depends on the nature of his illness, the fact that he managed at least the 45 mins on Tuesday would hopefully suggest he’ll be ok. He’ll certainly be on the bench but if he feels able to start, Neilson will start him.

Hearing that Butcher is out but not seeing it confirmed. Bouhenna should be solid enough but lacks the distribution that Butcher brings.

No way the will be any confirmation of that until the team is announced. A blow if true but not fatal.

Definitely not, the first two meetings with Inverness this season were 1-1 home and away, we were the better side in both, that was long before the January window

A clearly unfit Fyvie and Stanton played in both

And there is a lot of talk about the cup match but we've beaten them twice since then. Do I think it'll be tough? Yes. Do I fear Inverness? No.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    And there is a lot of talk about the cup match but we've beaten them twice since then. Do I think it'll be tough? Yes. Do I fear Inverness? No.

I don't fear Inverness. I fear us!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)