+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kenny Jackett fails again.....

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I've been watching the football show highlights all season and got to November before I didn't bother watching league one games. They were that poor.
    Sadly I will have to endure more next season.
    We all know Barnsley are a above AVG team for league one but piz poor in the championship.
    the gap is huge between l1 and champ just as it is from champ to prem and the miller's are now as big a club as Barnsley not just the small team over the boarder.
    (As we view Chesterfield/Mansfield)
    All about the budget Cayton mate and making the higher brand count .

Still going to be competing with clubs who have strong budgets at league one level , Portsmouth , Ipswich , Sunderland - Charlton .

I can see the same scenario as this season in League One when five teams are significantly better than the rest but that then means you will need over 90 points to get promoted automatically .

There is always a surprise package too , it could be Lincoln City with the momentum that Luton Town enjoyed but my money would be on Burton Albion , Clough's got a good side emerging there and they took points off us all during the last 6 weeks of the season .

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    The gap between the old Efl Second & Third divisions has got bigger, and it is getting harder to go up and stay up!.
    There is a big gap Acid and the quality at the top of the cship is immense
    However there are half a dozen sides who aren't that good and another six who are average
    All much better than div one but with a decent squad, a bit of quality and a lot of effort the gap can be bridged.
    We didn't quite have enough in the first two criteria

You don't need me to tell you that though as you've been there before many times

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    There is a big gap Acid and the quality at the top of the cship is immense
    However there are half a dozen sides who aren't that good and another six who are average
    All much better than div one but with a decent squad, a bit of quality and a lot of effort the gap can be bridged.
    We didn't quite have enough in the first two criteria
    You don't need me to tell you that though as you've been there before many times
    Exactly Floury kid lol, we have been there before and we will be going there again soon!.
    And Im talking about relegation to Lg One of course.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123