+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Post Leeds bar bill

Post Leeds bar bill

According to the Sun, therefore highly unreliable, ran to £ 2802 in a local pub. Let's assume 30 people, so not that horrific. They show what's purported to be the bar bill, so let's play a game:

1, who do you think drank the one diet coke or the two J20's?
    2. Who were the wusses responsible for 5 bottles of prosecco, or was there a girly in the entourage?
    3. Can you name the 2 former Rams players on the bar bill?
    4. What would you have ordered if you had been there?

My mate runs the pub, it did happen and fair play to Frank and the players.

Whether it was my mate or someone else it was poor form to make the bill public.

I was in Leeds and we got a message to say the team were going back there.

One of the lads face timed us later on around 2am and we spoke to Mason Mount.

After that everyone in the pub was asked not to share pics and videos on social media.

To me it just shows further togetherness of the current squad.

Max Lowe on the soft drinks?

Just shows how much this meant to beat Leeds though,, I can't see us putting in the same display Vs Villa at Wembley, it'll be cagey from us and I predict an easy 3-0 win for them sadly

We got one over on them though, marching on together... sad pathetic bas*ards.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    According to the Sun, therefore highly unreliable, ran to £ 2802 in a local pub. Let's assume 30 people, so not that horrific. They show what's purported to be the bar bill, so let's play a game:

1, who do you think drank the one diet coke or the two J20's?
    2. Who were the wusses responsible for 5 bottles of prosecco, or was there a girly in the entourage?
    3. Can you name the 2 former Rams players on the bar bill?
    4. What would you have ordered if you had been there?
    30 People would run at over £90 per head.

1. Bus driver.
    2. Probably had a toast of some kind.
    3. Hennessy and Hendrick.
    4. Pint of Stella !

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)