+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ethan Ross

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Was that the judas b'astard that decided to be English?
    Three sides to every story, Nicol/SRA or fitever did not get on much whatsoever and he elected to play for the auld enemy that offered better training/physio etc. after representing Scotland......DD, perhaps you know another reason......either way and more importantly, our coach has persuaded another good player/asset to extend his contract.

SF

Better training facilities!

Aw well then, that's a legitimate reason to defect to those b'astards.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Better training facilities!

Aw well then, that's a legitimate reason to defect to those b'astards.
    Cherry pick whatever you want, as I said there are 3 sides to whatever reason that the decision was made, personally I could not give a f uck, played squash a few stones ago, never followed it at all on media etc........anyway, hopefully young Ross progresses like Nicol did and represents his country......

SF

Who's cherry picking?
    Unforgivable decision, whatever the ridiculous excuses were for doing it.

Away and wave your Union Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Indeed, 100% correct, however, that will not be acceptable to a few on this banter forum, thankfully most are not as narrow minded.

SF
    Fair play to yourself and Red John

A thread that might have been worth a read but you managed to turn it into the same bollox.

Indeed, 100% correct, however, that will not be acceptable to a few on this banter forum, thankfully most are not as narrow minded.

SF
    Calm down pal, I was just asking if anyone knew whether he was a Dons fan. I'm not going to hate the lad if he isn't! I just like to hear of local, Aberdeen-supporting youngsters living out their dream like Dean Campbell etc, and was wondering if this guy was the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Calm down pal, I was just asking if anyone knew whether he was a Dons fan. I'm not going to hate the lad if he isn't! I just like to hear of local, Aberdeen-supporting youngsters living out their dream like Dean Campbell etc, and was wondering if this guy was the same.
    Perfectly calm, especially on a banter forum, our last competitive match today in about an hour, might be slightly more intense, regardless, I don’t care who anyone supports, as long as they give 100% playing for the once michty I’m fine .

SF

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    Fair play to yourself and Red John

A thread that might have been worth a read but you managed to turn it into the same bollox.
    You’re not allowed a good news thread in this forum.
    Mondo tried to derail as early as post 2.
    Shame.

Perfectly calm, especially on a banter forum, our last competitive match today in about an hour, might be slightly more intense, regardless, I don’t care who anyone supports, as long as they give 100% playing for the once michty I’m fine .

SF
    I'm pleased for you superfan, but our game is tomorrow, not today.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I'm pleased for you superfan, but our game is tomorrow, not today.
    I thought he was referring to his local junior team.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast