+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sheff U funded by Al-Qaeda.

Sheff U funded by Al-Qaeda.

Sheff U got promoted in 2017 and 2019 - in 2017 they took a 'loan' (which may not have to be paid back) from the family of Osama Bin Laden. They kept it from the press for obvious reasons.

If your not very careful I can see a court case coming on.Risky thing to do by putting it on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Galant View Post
    Sheff U got promoted in 2017 and 2019 - in 2017 they took a 'loan' (which may not have to be paid back) from the family of Osama Bin Laden. They kept it from the press for obvious reasons.
    Them and many more around the world, that’s what many of the Bin Laden family do, they lend money.

It's in the Daily telegraph - just quoting. They have admitted it in court so I think I am safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Galant View Post
    It's in the Daily telegraph - just quoting. They have admitted it in court so I think I am safe.
    Lol, yes I think so, the allegation has been widely reported

The ammount of money that is holding up the western econemies by the Bin Laden family is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    If your not very careful I can see a court case coming on.Risky thing to do by putting it on here.
    It’s been in media all week

Michael Moore film documentary "Fahrenheit 9/11" (and some of his books) discuss the relationship, financial and otherwise, between the last Bush US presidential administration and the Bin Laden family. No action has been taken against George W. Bush as far as I know, so I'm guessing that the Blades will not be prosecuted!
    Last edited by mikemiller; 17-05-2019 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Michael Moore film documentary "Fahrenheit 9/11" (and some of his books) discuss the relationship, financial and otherwise, between the last Bush US presidential administration and the Bin Laden family. No action has been taken against George W. Bush as far as I know, so I'm guessing that the Blades will not be prosecuted!
    I seem to remember that shortly after the planes hit the towers on 9/11 the US administration rapidly flew the Bin Ladens out of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I seem to remember that shortly after the planes hit the towers on 9/11 the US administration rapidly flew the Bin Ladens out of the country.
    Staight to Brammel Lane?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast