+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: HIVS Roll Call and Other Game Related Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Apparently today for starters although I haven’t seen it yet.

Off the top of my head St Johnstone at home,St Mirren away,Livingston at home twice,Hearts away.

I’m sure you tried to blame someone else for the 4 goals I mentioned,his whole career has been based on people trying to blame everyone else for his brain farts.
    Wasn't one of those the wind?

Apparently today for starters although I haven’t seen it yet.

Off the top of my head St Johnstone at home,St Mirren away,Livingston at home twice,Hearts away.

I’m sure you tried to blame someone else for the 4 goals I mentioned,his whole career has been based on people trying to blame everyone else for his brain farts.
    Today was Lowe's fault. Way behind the rest of the defensive line and played the guy in the middle onside. No doubt it will suit certain posters' agenda to blame Considine for this.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Today was Lowe's fault. Way behind the rest of the defensive line and played the guy in the middle onside. No doubt it will suit certain posters' agenda to blame Considine for this.
    Absolutely, some didn't even see it yet blame Considine.
    Its their go to scapegoat, whether they've seen it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Wasn't one of those the wind?
    One was definitely the conditions

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Like I said I haven’t seen it yet, I was only going by Jupiter saying “fvck sake Considine “ or something along that line.

When I watch it tomorrow I will find a way to blame Considine whether he was at fault or wasn’t

The second man was responsible for a few

Like I said I haven’t seen it yet, I was only going by Jupiter saying “fvck sake Considine “ or something along that line.

When I watch it tomorrow I will find a way to blame Considine whether he was at fault or wasn’t
    I don't doubt it, its the norm for some in here

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The second man was responsible for a few

Was the second man not picking up the third man running?
    I tend to think that the third man should have covered the run

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Absolutely, some didn't even see it yet blame Considine.
    Its their go to scapegoat, whether they've seen it or not.
    Blame me for that (the post, not the goal), since I decided to get in early with “For ****’s sake, Considine” to keep the scapegoaters happy, but I had no idea that Hibs were about to score. A post as badly-timed as a Consid....FFS they’ve got me at it now.

I can remember him being out-jumped by Shaughnessy for a St Perth goal in a two-goal defeat, but not much else in the way of the type of wrong-doing that would tend to be largely ignored if it wasn’t the usual suspects’ bęte noir.

I will remember him most importantly in 18-19 for the goal that put us 3-1 ahead v QOS in the Cup, as at 2-1 we still looked jittery.

I believe that fannies like Gary Mackay-Steven are far more guilty of letting Aberdeen down than Considine.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Blame me for that (the post, not the goal), since I decided to get in early with “For ****’s sake, Considine” to keep the scapegoaters happy, but I had no idea that Hibs were about to score. A post as badly-timed as a Consid....FFS they’ve got me at it now.

I can remember him being out-jumped by Shaughnessy for a St Perth goal in a two-goal defeat, but not much else in the way of the type of wrong-doing that would tend to be largely ignored if it wasn’t the usual suspects’ bęte noir.

I will remember him most importantly in 18-19 for the goal that put us 3-1 ahead v QOS in the Cup, as at 2-1 we still looked jittery.

I believe that fannies like Gary Mackay-Steven are far more guilty of letting Aberdeen down than Considine.
    Totally agree with that last sentence. Our woes at the attacking end of the pitch have been far, far worse than that at the defensive end.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast