+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: HIVS Roll Call and Other Game Related Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I will always remember Considine for getting his erse reemed against a part time striker in the QOS semi final in 2008.

Let me guess,that wasn’t his fault?
    I remember him scoring twice in that match. I remember Zander Diamond feart to challrnge in case he got booked and missed the final. I remember MacNamara and Maybury being a worse full back pairing than Foster and Richie Byrne. I remember Soutar flapping at the first goal, palming it to Tosher’s feet. I remember Quisch Maguire trying to take the QOS defence on about half a dozen times on his own instead of passing to a team- mate, then hiding for the rest of the game instead of taking responsibility.

Checkmate.

We actually conceded less goals the last time we finished in the bottom 6.

How’s that?
    Nice

“Fewer”

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    It might’ve been said earlier, but I’m sure I read we’d conceded the 2nd most goals at home in the league?
    That doesn’t sound right?
    The McInnes mantra of scoring & managing out a 1-0 hasn’t worked,
    Here’s an idea.
    Go for a second maybe & give us breathing space
    4th most,2nd best away apparently.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/scot...saison_id/2018

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I remember him scoring twice in that match. I remember Zander Diamond feart to challrnge in case he got booked and missed the final. I remember MacNamara and Maybury being a worse full back pairing than Foster and Richie Byrne. I remember Soutar flapping at the first goal, palming it to Tosher’s feet. I remember Quisch Maguire trying to take the QOS defence on about half a dozen times on his own instead of passing to a team- mate, then hiding for the rest of the game instead of taking responsibility.

Checkmate.
    He scored twice but was part of a defence who conceded 4 goals against a part time team.

I just remember one of their strikers turning him inside out resulting in Considine falling flat on his @rse.

That performance summed up our whole season. Too much lumping it long and not winning enough 2nd balls, when we did keep on the deck and played with a bit of width we scored 2 fvcking crackers.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    What a f'uckin p'rick

That's coming up to 11 years I've been on this site, it's some achievement to be the biggest a'rsehole on here in all that time but you've managed it nae bother.
    For whom and why does a simple post on a banter forum cause such angst?

It is a big and indeed bad world out there at times, thankfully not all the time though, with this, don’t take a fitba banter forum seriously.

SF

He scored twice but was part of a defence who conceded 4 goals against a part time team.

I just remember one of their strikers turning him inside out resulting in Considine falling flat on his @rse.
    And I’ve just outed the other 4 who were collectively to blame and failed to ameliorate their Charlie Cairoli-esque foot-in-the-paste-bucket defending by scoring twice at the other end.

Your move, Boris.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    For whom and why does a simple post on a banter forum cause such angst?

It is a big and indeed bad world out there at times, thankfully not all the time though, with this, don’t take a fitba banter forum seriously.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    No doubt it will suit certain posters' agenda to blame Considine for this.
    Of course it will.

One poster on here has already blamed and he wasn't even at the fvcking match

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast