+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: HIVS Roll Call and Other Game Related Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Penalty missed, sums our season up.
    Who?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Who?
    Cosgrove.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Penalty
    missed, sums our season up.
    In what way? I can’t recall another we missed.

Negativity cost us in the end. We needed a better goal difference but were happy to "game manage" to the end of dodgy wins. Maybe a season without Europe will hit our resident buffoon where it hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    In what way? I can’t recall another we missed.
    Really, is that what you took from my post?

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Negativity cost us in the end. We needed a better goal difference but were happy to "game manage" to the end of dodgy wins. Maybe a season without Europe will hit our resident buffoon where it hurts.
    Our unwillingness to kill teams off and keep going forward when clearly on top and having our opponents rattled has come back to haunt us.

I know it’s over 38 games etc etc, but that’s two weeks in a row Killie have had two match winning penalties that weren’t.

The irony of a penalty given against the huns that wasn’t costing us today.

That said... as above, it’s over 38 games.

We’ve not been good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Isnt it the case that we will only miss out on Europe if Hearts win the Scottish cup? Cosgrove is an absolutely shocking player and his continual inclusion is my biggest gripe with McInnes. It's been a strange season but given the injuries it could have been worse.

Our big problem was conceding too many goals, we let in 44 compared to 31 for Killie. Or, to put it another way - Considine.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I know it’s over 38 games etc etc, but that’s two weeks in a row Killie have had two match winning penalties that weren’t
    Last week without doubt, but in the modern era of fannies' penalties for being brushed against by an opponent, today's was, I think.

They might also have had one in the first half when Ratboy stiffed a Killie attacker.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast