+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: HIVS Roll Call and Other Game Related Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    LOL,
    McInnes brought in Lowe to play left back.
    Hoban and Devlin should have been able to keep out Considine, but injuries and form proved otherwise.
    It's a good job we still had Considine as he's been pretty dependable for us this year.
    Before Hoban injured his shoulder and Devlin lost his form Considine was still playing,Lowe was in and out of the team until Devlin got injured.

If Devlin didn’t get injured and lost his form I don’t think Lowe would have played much.

Care to take a guess why?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Young is back at Aberdeen as a youth team coach.

Good guy to have around the place.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Got another 3 years of him too,the only question is will he be playing left back or centre back?

I’m not sure what position he is worse at.
    It was defo the left back who cost us the goal today.

Quote Originally Posted by man-erg View Post
    If Considine didn't make mistakes, he wouldn't be an Aberdeen player.

Of all the regular quotes that piss me off this one is the worst.

" if any player was any good he wouldn't be playing for us"

What a load of loser b'astards you are.

Before Hoban injured his shoulder and Devlin lost his form Considine was still playing,Lowe was in and out of the team until Devlin got injured.

If Devlin didn’t get injured and lost his form I don’t think Lowe would have played much.

Lowe was / is a young loon that was settling into the side.
    Hopefully we get him back for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Of all the regular quotes that piss me off this one is the worst.

" if any player was any good he wouldn't be playing for us"

What a load of loser b'astards you are.
    Seems like a reasonable response to the suggestion that he shouldn't make mistakes. Considine actually does a half decent job most of the time. I dont believe would be the first name on the team sheet if everyone was fit. Anyone who thinks that we are entitled to a defender who never makes mistakes is seriously deluded.

Who doesn't make mistakes?

If people don't ever expect good players to play for us, then only expect dross, why should anyone ever expect anyone to pay to watch it"

I can’t remember Russell Anderson making many mistakes.

It’s the amount of mistakes that Considine makes,he has done that in his entire career and he is only going to get worse as he gets older.

I’m not saying all of the goals were his fault but we conceded 44 goals in the league and he played more games than any other defender.

That’s not good enough we need a better “experienced” defender than him.

Quote Originally Posted by man-erg View Post
    Seems like a reasonable response to the suggestion that he shouldn't make mistakes. Considine actually does a half decent job most of the time. I dont believe would be the first name on the team sheet if everyone was fit. Anyone who thinks that we are entitled to a defender who never makes mistakes is seriously deluded.
    Absolutely.
    Considine has brought more to the team this year than errors he has made.
    Decent squad player and shouldn't be the scapegoat that some try to make him out as.

I agree and the other worrying thing is how it's been before he realised there's more to LB than Considine. Then lo and behold he's managed to become a regular at CB.

I reckon Mcinnes is grooming Considine for the managers job when he leaves for Bury in 2063.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast