+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: HIVS Roll Call and Other Game Related Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The treble treble is the biggest embarrassment in my life watching Scottish fitba. It makes a mockery out of our game which gets knocked from every angle and deservedly so. The fact the club I support have shat the bed on numerous occasions and been complicit in this farce bugs me more than anything in my time supporting the club. We were the second best team in the land for a long time but we were also Celtics bitches at the same time. White washed last season in 6 games when other teams were taking points off them will nilly proves we are their bitches.

celtic fc are a despicable outfit, utterly horrible club followed by vermin and c@nts and being in this situation where they can win the treble treble to do us a favour is f@cking is vomit inducing.

Thanks - saved me writing it.

Going down to cup final and will be giving my all to support Hearts and stop them. The arrogance of thiri support is staggering. The Green Brigade are (ironically) the biggest fascist organisation in Scotland. The club is the epitomy of hypocrisy.

I hate them and really dont want to profit from any glory they may achieve.

Haven't read all the posts yet but thought that Wilson really looked like a fitba player. Movement and touch were really good.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    To clarify the 6 teams that can push SevCo out of QR2 seeding: -

Ludogorets Razgrad - Bulgaria - 27.00
    FCSB Romania - 23.00
    NK Maribor Slovakia - 18.50
    Astra Giurgiu - Romania - 12.50
    Hapoel Beer-Sheva Israel - 12.00
    Aberdeen - Scotland 5.50 (Celtic beat Hearts)
    Still on track.

FCSB and Aberdeen take their slots.

4 seeded spots left with the above 4 plus Esbjerg ahead of SevCo

Still on track.

FCSB and Aberdeen take their slots.

4 seeded spots left with the above 4 plus Esbjerg ahead of SevCo
    Damn.
    Looks like NK Maribor Slovakia & Astra Giurgiu have fcuked up in their cup finals and have lined up SevCo to be the bottom seeds for QR2.
    Not sure what happens if there are no upsets in QR1 as Zrinjski Mostar Bos have the same 5.250 co-efficient as SevCo.
    Coin toss maybe?

Damn.
    Looks like NK Maribor Slovakia & Astra Giurgiu have fcuked up in their cup finals and have lined up SevCo to be the bottom seeds for QR2.
    Not sure what happens if there are no upsets in QR1 as Zrinjski Mostar Bos have the same 5.250 co-efficient as SevCo.
    Coin toss maybe?
    Sadly sevco will be seeded in QR2. If two teams have same coefficient then the tie-break is the most recent season coefficient points, which sevco will win. The results in QR1 won't impact on QR2 draw as the draw takes place before QR1 is played.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The treble treble is the biggest embarrassment in my life watching Scottish fitba. It makes a mockery out of our game which gets knocked from every angle and deservedly so. The fact the club I support have shat the bed on numerous occasions and been complicit in this farce bugs me more than anything in my time supporting the club. We were the second best team in the land for a long time but we were also Celtics bitches at the same time. White washed last season in 6 games when other teams were taking points off them will nilly proves we are their bitches.

celtic fc are a despicable outfit, utterly horrible club followed by vermin and c@nts and being in this situation where they can win the treble treble to do us a favour is f@cking is vomit inducing.
    Well said ... watched bits of the second half and the enevitable of course happened, yet again. The only thing worse than seeing Celtic win again was the way Brown was in the face of the Hearts guy at the end - he really is a tiny low life cretin and someone ought to deal him a dose of summary justice soon. Was hoping that the Hearts player would do that to be honest as the referee wasn’t really interested!

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920