Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
The treble treble is the biggest embarrassment in my life watching Scottish fitba. It makes a mockery out of our game which gets knocked from every angle and deservedly so. The fact the club I support have shat the bed on numerous occasions and been complicit in this farce bugs me more than anything in my time supporting the club. We were the second best team in the land for a long time but we were also Celtics bitches at the same time. White washed last season in 6 games when other teams were taking points off them will nilly proves we are their bitches.

celtic fc are a despicable outfit, utterly horrible club followed by vermin and c@nts and being in this situation where they can win the treble treble to do us a favour is f@cking is vomit inducing.

Thanks - saved me writing it.

Going down to cup final and will be giving my all to support Hearts and stop them. The arrogance of thiri support is staggering. The Green Brigade are (ironically) the biggest fascist organisation in Scotland. The club is the epitomy of hypocrisy.

I hate them and really dont want to profit from any glory they may achieve.