+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: HIVS Roll Call and Other Game Related Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Ok then, he is the most experienced defender we have now yet people on here are trying to defend him by saying the likes of McKenna,Devlin and Lowe make as much mistakes as he does.

So he was the least experienced defender in 2008 and it was all of the more experienced defenders fault but now the young defenders are as much to blame as good old Consi?

# Anyone but Considine

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Ok then, he is the most experienced defender we have now yet people on here are trying to defend him by saying the likes of McKenna,Devlin and Lowe make as much mistakes as he does.

So he was the least experienced defender in 2008 and it was all of the more experienced defenders fault but now the young defenders are as much to blame as good old Consi?

# Anyone but Considine
    It’s disappointing that you feel the need to twist my words to suit your agenda. I can’t recall the incident you mention but have accepted your recollection, pointing out his inexperience in 2008, with his 2-goal contribution at least a positive amid Calderwood’s bizarre ****wittery on an abysmal afternoon. In playground terms, he wins 2-1 on goals scored v errors allegedly made as part of an utter ****ing hoor’s abortion of a defensive performance.

What is your subjective analysis of his goals contributed v errors leading to goals conceded in the season just finished?

The sad hashtag does you no favours either. I’ve seen nobody claim that the player is beyond criticism, nor have I witnessed blame correctly due to Considine being apportioned unfairly elsewhere. But I’m sick to **** of some on here taking every opportunity they can to scapegoat a defender little better but no worse than those around him, because he’s an easy target or because it gives them a sense of being part of a smartarse grouping.

Your witness, Perry Mason.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Pot-kettle-black
    Last edited by nice1simmy; 19-05-2019 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I don’t want Celtic winning the cup. If we get into Europe it’s through the back door. We don’t deserve to be playing in Europe as our negative manager has made it more difficult than it certainly needed to be for qualifying.
    Bloody hell.
    You want Hearts to be in Europe next season at our expense.
    Unbefcukinglievable.
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 19-05-2019 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Bloody he’ll.
    Unbefcukinglievable.
    Just contrary and studiedly controversial. Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You've a cheek.
    Wrong.....yet again....Zzzzz

I’ve 4 actually, regardless, enjoy dusting down your passport to enable you to support the once michty in Europe yet again.....unless we draw Wolves or fitever.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Bloody hell.
    Unbefcukinglievable.

So, you want Celtic to achieve the treble treble do you?

Nah, come on Hearts.

Of course what you or I want will have no influence on the game whatsoever and I will accept the consolation prize of a European place.

But.....come on Hearts

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Wrong.....yet again....Zzzzz

I’ve 4 actually, regardless, enjoy dusting down your passport to enable you to support the once michty in Europe yet again.....unless we draw Wolves or fitever.

SF
    Guaranteed not to draw Wolves.
    Still some teams to be finalised but we would be seeded to draw one of these teams so far.

Levadia Tallinn Est 3.250
    Dunajska Streda Svk 3.125
    MFK Ruzomberok Svk 3.125
    Torshavn Far 3.000
    Chikhura Sachkhere Geo 3.000
    Debrecen Hun 3.000
    Torpedo Kutaisi Geo 2.750
    Milsami Orhei Mol 2.750
    Honvéd Budapest Hun 2.500
    Flora Tallinn Est 2.500
    FK Liepaja Lat 2.500
    Cliftonville Nir 2.500
    Hibernians FC Mlt 2.500
    KR Reykjavik Isl 2.500
    Balzan FC Mlt 2.250
    Shamrock Rovers Irl 2.250
    Siroki Brijeg Bos 2.250
    Connah's Quay Wal 1.750
    Runavik Far 1.750
    St. Patrick's Athletic Irl 1.750
    Petrocub Hîncesti Mol 1.550
    Inter Turku Fin 1.455
    RoPS Rovaniemi Fin 1.455
    KuPS Kuopio Fin 1.455
    Breidablik Isl 1.450
    Stumbras Kaunas Lit 1.350
    KI Klaksvik Far 1.250
    RFS Riga Lat 1.125
    Gzira United Mlt 1.025
    Trans Narva Est 1.000

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    So, you want Celtic to achieve the treble treble do you?

Nah, come on Hearts.

Of course what you or I want will have no influence on the game whatsoever and I will accept the consolation prize of a European place.

But.....come on Hearts
    Pretty much how I feel also. Who in their right mind would want Celtic to win the treble treble. C’mon Hearts (for the cup final)!
    I want us in European football but we ourselves shouldn’t have to rely on another team winning another trophy to get us there.

Apologies if this has already been mentioned (can't be bothered reading back all the pages of chat) but the stand-out moments in this game for me were...
    1) Cosgrove's stinking penalty attempt. In injury time at the end of last game of season - could he not have done the decent thing and just let Shinnie take it? No, greedy twit took it himself and passed it to the keeper. Hopeless.
    2) Stevie May trying a volley that actually went in the opposite direction and set Hibs on a counter attack from which they nearly scored - one of the worst attempts at a shot I've ever seen from a professional footballer.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    2) Stevie May trying a volley that actually went in the opposite direction and set Hibs on a counter attack from which they nearly scored - one of the worst attempts at a shot I've ever seen from a professional footballer.
    I actually screamed at the laptop when that happened, i couldn't believe that someone paid to do a job could get that so spectacularly wrong.

Having said that, the lead up to Wilson's goal did involve May.

I just don't know where he fits in to our team, I mean he is no way a striker, but has some decent link up play sometimes.
    We seem to have had a few players like that this season, May, Wilson and Stewart all seem to have been nearly strikers.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast