Get your very own personalised Tykes Chat gifts!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Barnsley v Sheff U friendly

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,336
    Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Wunt ya want/luv Barnsley in't Prem tho Animal? Go on admit ya wud wunt ya? What's the worst that can happen,we come straight back t'Championship,it was a bit scary watchin City yesdi but i think we may suprise one or two tho and let's not forget we're theer on merit.Just out of interest how long did Barnsley stay in't top flight for? UTPB

    I think you'll surprise a few next season n all Rod. As tha sez yer theear on merit. With a couple of astute signings I think you'll stay up. That manager o yours is the key. Unbelievable job he's done. If or perhaps when yer lose him ittul be a bloody hard act to follow for his successor

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,762
    Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Wunt ya want/luv Barnsley in't Prem tho Animal? Go on admit ya wud wunt ya? What's the worst that can happen,we come straight back t'Championship,it was a bit scary watchin City yesdi but i think we may suprise one or two tho and let's not forget we're theer on merit.Just out of interest how long did Barnsley stay in't top flight for? UTPB
    Your getting caught in the cross fire Rod unfortunately , I've no quarrel with you mate .

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    29,513
    Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I think you'll surprise a few next season n all Rod. As tha sez yer theear on merit. With a couple of astute signings I think you'll stay up. That manager o yours is the key. Unbelievable job he's done. If or perhaps when yer lose him ittul be a bloody hard act to follow for his successor
    Since our CHRIS arrived at BDBL i alluss say owts possible(within reason) mate,some of the football we've played under him as been brilliant,even BLADES GOD(Tony Tony Currie) sez it's the best football he's seen,all sensible BLADES(and there are alot more gud uns than lairy ones) know it's gunna be difficult to stay up,be interestin to see who we sign,we've been linked wi McBurnie,dint he have a spell at Oakwell? Animal thee like the vast majority on here are decent/good posters and as i allus say on forums i dunt tek owt that's said too seriously,life's too short to get upset abart what's sed on forums.When do the Championship fixtures come out? Mek sure ya do the double over dem fake massive pigs at S6.UTPB

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    999
    Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Your getting caught in the cross fire Rod unfortunately , I've no quarrel with you mate .
    Wimp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •