+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Sheff U friendly

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    LOL it took you lot 6 seasons to work out how to beat em .
    Just that...... leave it there !

The Blunts in the PL always reminds me of watching the film Titanic .

There are 3 or 4 versions of the film all with a different twist and storyline .

All four versions however all end the same way .

The ship sinks to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean after colliding with a huge iceberg .

LOL it took you lot 6 seasons to work out how to beat em .
    But only two to get to the Premier league. Dream on

190 years at tier 2 and only one promotion to top table

Bye Wardy, just put you on my ignore list, you need to see a doctor, unless a bus hits you first. Sunday morning and you have nothing better to do but to come onto another clubs forum. Sad barsteward

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    But only two to get to the Premier league. Dream on
    And historically only one to come back down and only three from another stint in league one .

Enjoy your new found status Wardy , turning up at the Lane against the big boys and a good result is deemed to be a two or three nil loss isn't quite what I'd enjoy but each to their own of course .

I heard ahead on the new season, Wilder wants to change the clubs name to make thongs easier for the guy reding the scores on TV to: Sheffield United Nil.

Quote Originally Posted by Olias1 View Post
    I heard ahead on the new season, Wilder wants to change the clubs name to make thongs easier for the guy reding the scores on TV to: Sheffield United Nil.
    My thong needs easing to reduce the chafing. I think there's an old tub of Sudocrem left ovva at bakka cubberd frum 26 years ago. That shud mek it reyt.

Pakistan 6 fo 3 chasing 351.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 19-05-2019 at 02:41 PM.

The Blunts in the PL always reminds me of watching the film Titanic .

There are 3 or 4 versions of the film all with a different twist and storyline .

All four versions however all end the same way .

The ship sinks to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean after colliding with a huge iceberg .
    Wunt ya want/luv Barnsley in't Prem tho Animal? Go on admit ya wud wunt ya? What's the worst that can happen,we come straight back t'Championship,it was a bit scary watchin City yesdi but i think we may suprise one or two tho and let's not forget we're theer on merit.Just out of interest how long did Barnsley stay in't top flight for? UTPB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 19-05-2019 at 06:10 PM.

No Rod I don't do friendlies these days , prefer to wait for the real thing and the first home game .

Might be tempted with some foreign opposition on show for a friendly just for a bit of a change , went to both the Bruges and Bordeaux games games the other year which were ok .

I was looking forward to the Feyenoord game a couple of years ago but SYP cancelled it due to concerns over trouble .
    We had Inter Milan last pre season at BDBL,it was well worth watchin,1-1 it finished.I usually see any home friendlies and dependin where the away ones,i'm hopin to be at Oakwell i alluss enjoy visitin Barnsley.UTPB

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast