+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Sheff U friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    10 men and a dog your usual attendance. How many does that slag heap behind the goal hold ?
    Typical of your clubs travelling support - none of you are coming.

But only two to get to the Premier league. Dream on
    So says Wardy eh, the kid who creamed/hand jobbed himself over this board for a few years, and pretended to be a Bansley fan. How sad is that eh kid ? lol.
    And the cleaners in here still cant get that stink of dead pork & dung out of this board, and I blame you for that.
    Last edited by Acido; 23-05-2019 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    So says Wardy eh, the kid who creamed/hand jobbed himself over this board for a few years, and pretended to be a Bansley fan. How sad is that eh kid ? lol.
    And the cleaners in here still cant get that stink of dead pork & dung out of this board, and I blame you for that.
    Pretended to be a Barnsley fan ? Not sure many would agree. Don’t be nasty or personal otherwise you’ll have to ban yourself

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    To be fair, it is Barnsley. Not much fun stood on a slag heap and being shouted at by barely literate ( see this board) chavs and Tommy Robinson supporters

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    It held a dam sight more than a Yorkshire cricket field did if we are to go back in time .
    Now that really hurts.

Wardy you had the blue n' gold Barnsley away shirt from the 2009/10 season as your avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Wardy you had the blue n' gold Barnsley away shirt from the 2009/10 season as your avatar.
    It's not the same Wardy steve , the one you are thinking of was a tyke who also helped coach some of the young academy lads .

He also had a brain .

To be fair, it is Barnsley. Not much fun stood on a slag heap and being shouted at by barely literate ( see this board) chavs and Tommy Robinson supporters
    The last time I was walking along Shoreham St on the way to the match behind two knuckle dragging Blunts I couldn't help but hear them engaging in a heated critical evaluation of Marcel Proust's "In Search of Lost Time" but missed out on their conclusions as I had to go to the away end. Life is a bitch.

I think it was the game we relegated them to the Third Division for six seasons.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 24-05-2019 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post

Oops

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    The last time I was walking along Shoreham St on the way to the match behind two knuckle dragging Blunts I couldn't help but hear them engaging in a heated critical evaluation of Marcel Proust's "In Search of Lost Time" but missed out on their conclusions as I had to go to the away end. Life is a bitch.

I think it was the game we relegated them to the Third Division for six seasons.

Life's a " bitch". Stop using ***ist language

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast