+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Sheff U friendly

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Wunt ya want/luv Barnsley in't Prem tho Animal? Go on admit ya wud wunt ya? What's the worst that can happen,we come straight back t'Championship,it was a bit scary watchin City yesdi but i think we may suprise one or two tho and let's not forget we're theer on merit.Just out of interest how long did Barnsley stay in't top flight for? UTPB

I think you'll surprise a few next season n all Rod. As tha sez yer theear on merit. With a couple of astute signings I think you'll stay up. That manager o yours is the key. Unbelievable job he's done. If or perhaps when yer lose him ittul be a bloody hard act to follow for his successor

Wunt ya want/luv Barnsley in't Prem tho Animal? Go on admit ya wud wunt ya? What's the worst that can happen,we come straight back t'Championship,it was a bit scary watchin City yesdi but i think we may suprise one or two tho and let's not forget we're theer on merit.Just out of interest how long did Barnsley stay in't top flight for? UTPB
    Your getting caught in the cross fire Rod unfortunately , I've no quarrel with you mate .

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I think you'll surprise a few next season n all Rod. As tha sez yer theear on merit. With a couple of astute signings I think you'll stay up. That manager o yours is the key. Unbelievable job he's done. If or perhaps when yer lose him ittul be a bloody hard act to follow for his successor
    Since our CHRIS arrived at BDBL i alluss say owts possible(within reason) mate,some of the football we've played under him as been brilliant,even BLADES GOD(Tony Tony Currie) sez it's the best football he's seen,all sensible BLADES(and there are alot more gud uns than lairy ones) know it's gunna be difficult to stay up,be interestin to see who we sign,we've been linked wi McBurnie,dint he have a spell at Oakwell? Animal thee like the vast majority on here are decent/good posters and as i allus say on forums i dunt tek owt that's said too seriously,life's too short to get upset abart what's sed on forums.When do the Championship fixtures come out? Mek sure ya do the double over dem fake massive pigs at S6.UTPB

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Your getting caught in the cross fire Rod unfortunately , I've no quarrel with you mate .
    Wimp

Since our CHRIS arrived at BDBL i alluss say owts possible(within reason) mate,some of the football we've played under him as been brilliant,even BLADES GOD(Tony Tony Currie) sez it's the best football he's seen,all sensible BLADES(and there are alot more gud uns than lairy ones) know it's gunna be difficult to stay up,be interestin to see who we sign,we've been linked wi McBurnie,dint he have a spell at Oakwell? Animal thee like the vast majority on here are decent/good posters and as i allus say on forums i dunt tek owt that's said too seriously,life's too short to get upset abart what's sed on forums.When do the Championship fixtures come out? Mek sure ya do the double over dem fake massive pigs at S6.UTPB
    Narthen owd pal ope your all well ? McBurnie ? Good lad , not sure his premiere quality tho ? Did well for us when he eventually arrived , a reckon if id been here full searson , we wunt ev got relegated last time int championship, al not be at friendly Rod , avto gu away ageeun !! Take care mate , ope to sithi fo Reserve games ageeun , Regards to all Forza di Reds UTFLWG

Barnsley Football Club can confirm that newly-promoted Sheffield United will come to Oakwell on Saturday July 27th, for a midday kick-off in a pre-season friendly.

The Blades joined the Reds in being promoted during the 2018/19 campaign, with Chris Wilder’s side securing Premier League football next season.

Ticket details will be confirmed at a later date.

Barnsley vs Sheffield United

Saturday 27th July

12:00*

Glad am away , Police State ageeun

Wardy, will you be attending our cup final???

Go on, Guess the attendance!

10 men and a dog your usual attendance. How many does that slag heap behind the goal hold ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    10 men and a dog your usual attendance. How many does that slag heap behind the goal hold ?
    It held a dam sight more than a Yorkshire cricket field did if we are to go back in time .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast