+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Sheff U friendly

Barnsley v Sheff U friendly

Reds to take on Sheffield United at Oakwell.

Barnsley Football Club can confirm that newly-promoted Sheffield United will come to Oakwell on Saturday July 27th, for a 3pm kick-off in a pre-season friendly.

The Blades joined the Reds in being promoted during the 2018/19 campaign, with Chris Wilder’s side securing Premier League football next season.

Ticket details will be confirmed at a later date.

Barnsley vs Sheffield United

Saturday 27th July

3pm

The Blunts obviously looking to get accustomed to chasing shadows next season and getting a football education .

Wilder clearly preparing for a season without seeing much of the ball .

No flies on Chris me thinks .

SYP already closed 50 Pubs, banned any holidays that day and offered unlimited overtime to anyone who wants some it.
    Strengthening work on the bridge over the level crossing will be key to this operation, 5 people over it at a time will allow the bobbies to film every fan.
    Sky are interested in televising it, but he 1230 kick off may interfere with the Screening of Leeds friendly at Guisely

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The Blunts obviously looking to get accustomed to chasing shadows next season and getting a football education .

That was supposed to happen when we went in't Championship Animal.LORD WILDER's De best. Will ya be at Oakwell to see Dem PREMIER BLADES? UTPB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    That was supposed to happen when we went in't Championship Animal.LORD WILDER's De best. Will ya be at Oakwell to see Dem PREMIER BLADES? UTPB
    No Rod I don't do friendlies these days , prefer to wait for the real thing and the first home game .

Might be tempted with some foreign opposition on show for a friendly just for a bit of a change , went to both the Bruges and Bordeaux games games the other year which were ok .

I was looking forward to the Feyenoord game a couple of years ago but SYP cancelled it due to concerns over trouble .

Victory over the likes of Fleetwood, Rochdale etc and you're off your head

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    SYP already closed 50 Pubs, banned any holidays that day and offered unlimited overtime to anyone who wants some it.
    Strengthening work on the bridge over the level crossing will be key to this operation, 5 people over it at a time will allow the bobbies to film every fan.
    Sky are interested in televising it, but he 1230 kick off may interfere with the Screening of Leeds friendly at Guisely

I don't think irony's your strong point

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Ohh great, so its us Dingles against you Fritzel's, should be a nice little friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    LOL it took you lot 6 seasons to work out how to beat em .

LOL it took you lot 6 seasons to work out how to beat em .
    Nice 1 that shuts you up blade Laden

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast