+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Donny Rovers

Donny Rovers

Going in to extra time with the tie all square at 3-3 on aggregate .

Played really well Donny after going behind early doors .

Fantastic stuff .

Set of barnackles

Played really well haven’t they and deserve to win this. I honestly believe the winners of this will go up they are both better teams than the Mackems!

Donny were best team to come to us. And we all agreed at the home leg.
    They did us at theirs and I tipped them to win play offs
    Be a short trip, not a dear doo! McCanns a canny lad
    He’ll do Mackems

Don’t believe what i’ve Just seen? London coppers in London tell the Ref that for safety reasons they must take the pens at the home end! Advantage Charlton How can this be allowed?

BBC
    Not fit for purpose ! Name:  21EDFD82-C3A2-4AEB-AB57-D79A5A6A2868.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  13.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Don’t believe what i’ve Just seen? London coppers in London tell the Ref that for safety reasons they must take the pens at the home end! Advantage Charlton How can this be allowed?
    Absolute fecking disgrace , never heard owt like it in my life .

Safety reasons and yet hundreds of Charlton fans invade the pitch seconds after the Donny lad misses .

You couldn't make this shyte up .

Apologies

feck 'em... the Pikes would have had no sympathy had it been us. They constantly slag us and always see us as their main rival for some unknown reason... so Feck em 100%.

I’m sure the rules state they should toss a coin and the winner chooses which end they take them at? Where does it say in the rules that the Police can over rule the rules on safety grounds? Absolute disgrace Donny should have refused to take them!
    Where does this sort of thing stop now a precedent has been set?

“Here we are at Hillsborough Jeff it’s Sheffield Wednesday 1 Barnsley 1 and the ref has given a 95th minute penalty to Barnsley it’s in front of the Kop....oh wait a minute the ref is talking to the Police on the touchline? Well that’s it? I can’t believe it on Police advice for safety reasons the ref has ended the game at 1-1 in case the home fans riot because they have lost! Unbelievable Jeff”