+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A massive thank you to the city's FUN club!.

I just love it when Funsters make predictions,still waiting on the Moose coming to get me.

Wullie & numbnuts hard on the spice today.

Quote Originally Posted by Oor Wullie View Post
    Next seasons Championship finishing positions.

1st Dundee Fc
    2nd Inverness
    3rd Dunfermline
    4th Dundee United

Won’t be too far away.
    A wee bit premature predictulation there Wullie. Shot yir bolt far too early yet again.

Keep wi postit'

Quote Originally Posted by Oor Wullie View Post
    Next seasons Championship finishing positions.

1st Dundee Fc
    2nd Inverness
    3rd Dunfermline
    4th Dundee United

Won’t be too far away.
    Based on what exactly Wullie?

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I just love it when Funsters make predictions,still waiting on the Moose coming to get me.
    Plus all the top 6 finishes and of course the Scott Robertson signing.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Based on what exactly Wullie?
    The tiny little pea in his head he calls a brain

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    The fun still putting out false attendance figures, they have listed 5500 today despite there being more St Mirren fans in attendance than funsters but counting all season tickets to the end to save face

There average crowd figure for the season is mythical, awful even with the false figures but hides the reality
    The crowd would be 7k if Dundee counted every season ticket you complete plum for once in your lives, focus on the club that needs your support, not the club your support has to hate to come together. Thanks for the payday as well

At our lowest point under a clown manager we finished 3rd, he thinks by far the strongest we have been as a club since relegation we will finish lower, like the last time he posted something stupid like this my response is we will finish above your mob next season regardless of what happens next week

Enjoy

Haha tainted couldn't resist, outnumbered by 2500 away fans today... FACT

DOON AGAIN FC

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Haha tainted couldn't resist, outnumbered by 2500 away fans today... FACT

DOON AGAIN FC
    The Doons of Dundee. Only one team in the city is guaranteed to be in the championship next season.

Even if we don’t go up I am very very confident we’d be above the fun

Worried for funsters next season how they are going to cope with losing the derbies with Arbroath 😢

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)