+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Siegrist and Bouhenna

Siegrist and Bouhenna

Credit where its due with Benji, he was very good tonight, has a couple obvious improvements to make but I'd like to see him make them here if he can keep that level up

Oh and Bouhenna showing his class in the middle tonight, strolled it

Both excellent tonight. Clark and Harkes also.

Great effort from all of our players . And the support fae the Arabs was superb.

DUFC

The save the keeper made in the 1st half from a very powerful deflected shot was world class,its a good while since i have referred to any United player in that category,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    I dont think Bouhenna strolled it, and there lies why i think he was so good tonight. There was an air of controlled urgency about his play at times, and maybe if we see this more often, Butcher is gonna find himself on the bench too often.

McMullen was my star man...his confidence rubbed off on the rest of the team. Great team effort tonight!

Bouhenna MoM for me. Best game by far for Utd. Ditto Seigrist

Bouhenna at the final whistle was flat on his back, knackered, and actually got lifted up by an ICT player, that was the level of the shift he put in with out alot of game time for recently. Happy days.

Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    Bouhenna at the final whistle was flat on his back, knackered, and actually got lifted up by an ICT player, that was the level of the shift he put in with out alot of game time for recently. Happy days.
    How long have we been asking for this type of commitment prior to Robbie coming on board? It’s been a while since we’ve seen commitment like this!

Quote Originally Posted by JelloBiafra View Post
    Bouhenna MoM for me. Best game by far for Utd. Ditto Seigrist
    Agree. He often struggles at centre half, especially at set pieces but he was excellent at centre mid and dominated their players in that area.Callum who?

Reynolds was excellent too. Never gave that big Diddy up front an inch.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Credit where its due with Benji, he was very good tonight, has a couple obvious improvements to make but I'd like to see him make them here if he can keep that level up

After all my moaning about the keeper, credit where it's due - He didn't put a foot wrong and saved our arses when things were looking a bit ropey in the first half - His best game by far for us.

Bouhenna, for me was MoM, classy performance alonside Harkes. Great stuff overall from the team. If we can keep it going, we migh just, no not tempting fate just yet.

And Donkey on his arse, icing on the cake .....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)