+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Millers message board to close

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Yes, it only seems like a few days ago that Kempo posted that he was leaving Millersmad because the Mods were restricting the amount of rubbish he was posting on this site (although there was still rather a lot) and moving to Banter where he coud have a "chat over tea and scones" with his friends. By some strange coincidence, about the same time, IBS, Zilzal, the Ridgeway Kid, Andy Pandy, Looby Loo, Teddy, etc also did the same... and I think that the Little House knew something about it too, children. Time to go home.
    A slightly different list from normal, Mike. Yes, I too remember Kempo heading off like Moses to the Promised land of Banter and returning frequently to exhort others to join him. Zilzal joined him but only lasted for two posts before falling out big style with Ridgeway Kid and leaving. I don't remember IBS on there but he may have made a brief appearance. Jolly Roger also left MM for Banter but found it not to his taste and left on an Amazon expedition and was sadly lost as per Colonel Fawcett. Grist has the details. There are a couple of dodgy characters on Banter and one with the monicker C64F definitely needs watching!

Haven't some of the rats been banned anyway?
    Well, King Rat has, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    A slightly different list from normal, Mike. Yes, I too remember Kempo heading off like Moses to the Promised land of Banter and returning frequently to exhort others to join him. Zilzal joined him but only lasted for two posts before falling out big style with Ridgeway Kid and leaving. I don't remember IBS on there but he may have made a brief appearance. Jolly Roger also left MM for Banter but found it not to his taste and left on an Amazon expedition and was sadly lost as per Colonel Fawcett. Grist has the details. There are a couple of dodgy characters on Banter and one with the monicker C64F definitely needs watching!
    I think Jolly Roger is still amongst us actually.

It wouldn't be a shock!
    As for King Rat ....

Some of you lads surely love a banning. In the Old West you'd have been up for a lynching no doubt. Live and let live is my motto and I hope that GWRU will be welcomed back to MM. As for Kempo I miss his many valuable contributions regarding health, wealth and travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    I think Jolly Roger is still amongst us actually.
    You do surprise me Patty.

As for Kempo I miss his many valuable contributions regarding health, wealth and travel.
    ... it's the way you tell 'em

Some of you lads surely love a banning. In the Old West you'd have been up for a lynching no doubt. Live and let live is my motto and I hope that GWRU will be welcomed back to MM. As for Kempo I miss his many valuable contributions regarding health, wealth and travel.
    You'll be telling us next you miss his modesty, charm and tolerance.

... it's the way you tell 'em
    Mike, I had more reasons than most to dislike the good doctor but did not support his banning.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    You'll be telling us next you miss his modesty, charm and tolerance.
    Not virtues I would necessarily identify with K but RGS old boys always stick together.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast