+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Millers message board to close

OT: Millers message board to close

Don't know if this has been covered (if so apologies) but a rival site this morning announced it will close down on 24 May.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Don't know if this has been covered (if so apologies) but a rival site this morning announced it will close down on 24 May.
    Morning Wendun,

It'll be interesting to see if some of our old posters come back or will they just stay away from message boards altogether.

I thought the computer repair guy who runs it was trying to sell it. Guessing that plan went tits up.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Morning Wendun,

It'll be interesting to see if some of our old posters come back or will they just stay away from message boards altogether.
    A couple have posted they are staying away but I expect a few will trickle back onto MM.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    A couple have posted they are staying away but I expect a few will trickle back onto MM.
    Unfortunately this board won't ever get back to what it was but atleast it could get busier.

Everyone is welcome!

i hope the poster comes back who tells us four times a week that the future of rufc should have been built around Bailey King

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    i hope the poster comes back who tells us four times a week that the future of rufc should have been built around Bailey King

Yes, it only seems like a few days ago that Kempo posted that he was leaving Millersmad because the Mods were restricting the amount of rubbish he was posting on this site (although there was still rather a lot) and moving to Banter where he coud have a "chat over tea and scones" with his friends. By some strange coincidence, about the same time, IBS, Zilzal, the Ridgeway Kid, Andy Pandy, Looby Loo, Teddy, Bill and Ben, etc also did the same... and I think that the Little House knew something about it too, children. Time to go home.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 18-05-2019 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Unfortunately this board won't ever get back to what it was but atleast it could get busier.

Everyone is welcome!
    Does that mean the rats who left a sinking ship can come back from the Titanic?

Haven't some of the rats been banned anyway?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast