+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: OT: Millers message board to close

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    No Patty, its completely pukka. Our very own gwru. Luckily, he does not know that the MM mods no longer monitor IP addresses. Ooops!
    Or that we can't be bothered

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on C64F Wendum . I will watch out for the little tw@t sneaking in under the radar, we wouldn't want multis on here would we ?

Tried the dark side a couple of times and there's some good lads on there, unfortunately it was like pulling teeth.
    516 members and hardly anyone posting ??...something not right there even allowing for some now using Twitter.
    It looks more like a spoofing site.
    I will miss Ridgeway Kid....

Just a thought, perhaps it's time for k and IBS to Step into the breech...after all didn't they say they were starting a site for intellectuals......or is my memory fading ?
    You are quite right Casper, they did set up a site for intellectuals. Regrettably, they failed the entry requirements.

Just a thought, perhaps it's time for k and IBS to Step into the breech...after all didn't they say they were starting a site for intellectuals......or is my memory fading ?
    Not much chance of starting that one then...

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    If you followed my long association with MM you would find I never support bannings.
    True, it appears you like to shut people up in your own way. Don't get me wrong though I quite like you, I find you an interesting case.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 18-05-2019 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    True, it appears you like to shut people up in your own way. Don't get me wrong though I quite like you, I find you an interesting case.
    Roly, that's a very odd accusation to make.

Thanks for the heads up on C64F Wendum . I will watch out for the little tw@t sneaking in under the radar, we wouldn't want multis on here would we ?

Tried the dark side a couple of times and there's some good lads on there, unfortunately it was like pulling teeth.
    516 members and hardly anyone posting ??...something not right there even allowing for some now using Twitter.
    It looks more like a spoofing site.
    I will miss Ridgeway Kid....

Several people on MM mention Ridgeway Kid but my favourite MB poster was Andy Monium who sadly packed it in over some wrangle over football forecasting. Gwru certainly worked his magic and I had a chuckle at his sensitivity when hours after MB announced closure he posted a thread there asking how he could get back on MM. What a guy.

Btw, somewhere yesterday on MM I posted that T71 on MB was formerly IBJ on here. This was an error for which I can only blame senility. T71 was of course gwru's initial MB username which he subsequently abandoned to return to his old monicker. It remains a distinct possibility that IBJ is now back on MM.

Latest news... it is going to stay running until at least the end of next season

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Latest news... it is going to stay running until at least the end of next season
    Yes, you're right, Mike. Ian has stepped in to help out with moderating. I wonder if Cam and Frog need a similar helping hand. I'm always available.

Shame that. I was looking forward to reminiscing about Darnellle Bailey King with one of the old boys

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast