+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: F A Cup Final Day

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    If there was one reason to vote Brexit then the Eurovision voting is it. The voting hasn't been based on the actual songs for many years. I did hear the winning song and it was so depressing, I can't understand why we still take part? And since when has Australia been in Europe? More political correctness gone wrong.
    Agree but the dross the UK entered deserved to finish last.
    Would have been better entering Hoddle and Waddle

I can just about remember some of my early FA Cup final memories, I wanted Arsenal to beat Wet Spam in '80, and I wanted Man City to beat Tottingham in '81 (soz Dave, but I did lol). And I was wrong on both occasions.

"Wet Spam"!
    You cheeky sod Aciddy

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I can just about remember some of my early FA Cup final memories, I wanted Arsenal to beat Wet Spam in '80, and I wanted Man City to beat Tottingham in '81 (soz Dave, but I did lol). And I was wrong on both occasions.
    No worries mate, I went to both games and saw one of the greatest F A Cup Goals ever. Steve MacKenzie also scored a cracker for citeh. Wet Spam I like that.

I have never sampled the delights of Spam. I presume that is what poor people up t'North eated years ago
    Anyway happy bank holiday and half term for some and hope Alf having a great time at the caravan club at camber sands

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    I have never sampled the delights of Spam. I presume that is what poor people up t'North eated years ago
    Anyway happy bank holiday and half term for some and hope Alf having a great time at the caravan club at camber sands
    Im working tomorrow night Tricky kid, and thats double dosh for me because its a bank holiday Monday day/night again lol.
    Luvvly jubbly eh, and whatever other Del boy co*ckney jellied eel barrow boy stuff you can think of.

I will be down in Whitstable taking Champagne and oysters in July Tricky,it makes a change to Lidl yogurt..lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I will be down in Whitstable taking Champagne and oysters in July Tricky,it makes a change to Lidl yogurt..lol

Good man Alf, I have been to the festival a few times over the last few years and although I am not a lover of Oysters I do like seafood in general.

Be careful with them oysters lads as i hear they give you a massive boner

Be careful with them oysters lads as i hear they give you a massive boner
    I've heard that the west ham team will be fed oysters next season as they want to stay up!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast