+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: United v St Mirren 1st leg thread

Still some tickets left in Geo Fox especially towards the Shed , but they have now opened the Jerry Kerr to United fans.
    Last edited by deebuster; 22-05-2019 at 11:03 AM.

Good stuff, Utd fans in four stands

500 more Arabs in the shed than were in it on Friday, so about 1800 Arabs with just the 300 strong end section nearest fair play closed for segregation reasons

So between the Shed and Eddie T, that's about 4700 behind both goals, plus the George Fox holds over 5k and whatever we seek for JK

Should be looking at a five figure home crowd not including the St Mirren allocation of 1200

We’re looking at about 11k Utd supporters going on Thursday at least.
    Great turnout

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Meanwhile in brain dead zombieland, the obsession never stops

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/t...s.76133/unread
    Yes they blame us for their ills.
    They go out of existence and we let Sevco back in the league.
    Gretna 2008 weren't so lucky

Great ticket sales, I suspect a decent amount of St Mirren fans will be buying tickets for the JK stand.

Looking like being a great atmosphere.

Not long now.

Quote Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
    Great ticket sales, I suspect a decent amount of St Mirren fans will be buying tickets for the JK stand.

Not long now.
    Concerned that Pawlett is carrying an injury. I think Bouhenna will start instead of Butcher. And this could be where our squad depth helps us.
    We need another big performance similar to the second half the other night. Hopefully we have the 3 strikers all fit and good to start. Early goal could be crucial so I think we should get at them straight away. And keep on the front foot even if we manage to get 1-0 or 2-0 ahead because as you all know we're better at attacking than defending!
    Another big game for Harkes, if he brings his A game and everyone in the side gives their all we should get what we need.

C'mon United

Not long now.
    257 Seat left in Geo Fox lower
    142 left in Jerry Kerr

Great ticket sales, I suspect a decent amount of St Mirren fans will be buying tickets for the JK.
    Don’t see why they would be - they’ve still got tickets for the away end tomorrow night available on their website. They’ll better watch or we’ll start buying them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Concerned that Pawlett is carrying an injury. I think Bouhenna will start instead of Butcher. And this could be where our squad depth helps us.

Another big game for Harkes, if he brings his A game and everyone in the side gives their all we should get what we need.

C'mon United
    Think Pawlett has been struggling since he came in and im sure had a knee injury before he came to us.

Depending on what you read and listen to, Butcher is out tomorrow or both games so Bouhenna has to be the holding mid. Expect him to be flat on his back at the end of the game again though!

Although i have no doubts of the potential that Harkes possesses, i have not been his biggest fan. Was impressed with what i saw last week though and hope he can get closer to his C game as i think he is a few years away from his A game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Think Pawlett has been struggling since he came in and im sure had a knee injury before he came to us.

Depending on what you read and listen to, Butcher is out tomorrow or both games so Bouhenna has to be the holding mid. Expect him to be flat on his back at the end of the game again though!

Although i have no doubts of the potential that Harkes possesses, i have not been his biggest fan. Was impressed with what i saw last week though and hope he can get closer to his C game as i think he is a few years away from his A game.
    He was outstanding second half v ICT
    What is it exactly you're looking for? Del Piero?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)