+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: United v St Mirren 1st leg thread

Quote Originally Posted by Arabize View Post
    Sevco fans planning to pack out 2nd leg in paisley... let’s hope we pump them!

Doubt it but they are utterly obsessed by DUFC, frothing at the mouth, pages of match threads over the last week, threads about who they'd prefer to face us in the final before today, so yea it will go to another level next week

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Welsh_is_magic View Post
    Anyone got any idea which part of the ground Smurn will get? Don’t want them in the shed. Jim McLean only holds 1500 but hopefully that’s all they’ll get. Are they entitled to a percentage? Looks like we’re getting 20% in Paisley, that would be 2800 in Tannadice. F*uck that!
    Let’s fill the Deech with Tangerine 🧡🖤

If we have to just give them the fair play and the first section of the JK nearest the FP

Given our directors box is now situated in the section between the Jim McLean and Jerry Kerr stands, will they really want to be surrounded by away fans?

oh yes...the zombie mob still hate us. I am often told about the hate for our club because of " what we done to them!" and "are your mob deed yet?" Beautiful, as they are running at massive losses and paying wages that they can't afford to try and stop a meaningless 10 in a row! Fill yer boots lads!

It's a tricky one cos the Jym holds just 1,500 & our tickets are already printed for the Shed.
    They brought 2,500 to Dens today so where do we put them?
    Give them the Jerry (capacity 2.3k)? But as post # 13 says our Bigwigs use the comfy seat section adjacent to section D of the Jerry, too close for comfort.
    The Eddie, Dode & Shed = 10.5k, can we sell out or at least nearly, we had 8k in these 3 stands on Friday.
    We'll get 1,600 for the North Stand at the SDA but then might need a chunk of the West Stand.
    But their capacity is just 8k & I imagine they'll be wanting to sell 6.4k to home fans.
    Last edited by ARAbCHNID; 18-05-2019 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Spelt Jym as Gym

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Would rather have Bouhenna than Butcher tbh. The boy was outstanding last night.
    I agree to a point as in he did very well....but I would prefer Butcher in there on THURS....noticed at some points we had holes through the middle...maybe as he adjusted to the position and got an understanding with Harkes?
    If Butcher doesn't make it then it has to be Bouhenna...he is a player....more from Pawlett and on the left side defensively then not so much pressure on our defensive 2 covering for the space he leaves.

edited to say funny thing is Butcher played centre half for us b4 and did okish...was then moved into defensive midfield if I remember correctly and did improve?
    Last edited by Eamons_lost_wig_04; 18-05-2019 at 11:27 PM.

Sevco fans planning to pack out 2nd leg in paisley... let’s hope we pump them!
    Is that right? Don't we get a cut of the gate money from the away game? Does that mean that the Hvns will be lining our pockets in game that they are not even involved in?

Quote Originally Posted by PT_Arab View Post
    Is that right? Don't we get a cut of the gate money from the away game? Does that mean that the Hvns will be lining our pockets in game that they are not even involved in?
    They will never get near any of the tickets,if it was one game played at Hampden there would have been thousands of them there in the ST Mirren end,FACT.

Just what a couple of them have said to me at work etc. Maybe banter but I wouldn’t put it past them, but as you say, more revenue for us if they do.

Just what a couple of them have said to me at work etc. Maybe banter but I wouldn’t put it past them, but as you say, more revenue for us if they do.
    If they could get in they would be there but ST Mirren will sell their allocation to their own fans no problem and thousands of Arabs will be disappointed that they cant buy a ticket for love nor money.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)