+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wembley tickets

Was offered two VIP tickets today for £600 each so I’ll keep on looking. My son has been lucky enough to get one at a good price though. Anyone going to one of the Villa allocated pubs beforehand? He’s on his own so could send him your way.

I was also at the Bolton game, had some good crack with the Bolton fans at Swiss cottage, Dean Holdsworth blazed an open goal opportunity over the bar and Dion on his return after a broken neck took one of the best pens I've ever seen. Gareth Barry's wasn't bad either, I was "lucky" enough to get a ticket for the final vs Chelsea when we just didn't turn up. I also saw us lose to Chelsea again in the SF 3-0 at the new stadium, should have had a pen early doors which would have set up a different game I feel.

Got married the weekend after and Monday's game is our anniversary! I'll be watching at home with a few beers in the Westcountry - safe travels to those of you lucky enough to get a ticket or heading to the smoke for the atmosphere.

UTV!

Derby have been offered 2000 extra tickets? Why

Unsold ‘Club Wembley’ tickets on the East side of the Stadium Dave. We’re on the West side, ‘Club Wembley’ tickets on the West side sold out a while ago.
    Derby have been offered them now as they didn’t initially take them. They would have been left empty otherwise due to crowd segregation.

So how come and i used this sparingly, villa fans have paid up to £1,590 for a single seat?
    Should have been worked out on the basis of average crowds this season, villa 36k Derby 30K they should have gone first plus 6k each for gen Sale.....

We are just as mad as you lot are.
    I know someone who has tickets who hasn’t been to a derby match for 15 years I also know 2 people tho have never seen pride park never mind been inside the place who have them
    And there is a disabled lad who has been to every Derby match at home this season who can’t get one
    I think they should just kick these Club Wembley people out and you have 45000 and we have 45000

Well said that man.....

Quote Originally Posted by lewyman633 View Post
    We are just as mad as you lot are.
    I know someone who has tickets who hasn’t been to a derby match for 15 years I also know 2 people tho have never seen pride park never mind been inside the place who have them
    And there is a disabled lad who has been to every Derby match at home this season who can’t get one
    I think they should just kick these Club Wembley people out and you have 45000 and we have 45000
    Sadly sentiment is purely that and money talks, only thing that would work for fans in future would be to move the playoffs out of Wembley.

£1500 for a villa vip seat compared to £98 for the equivilent Derby seat, whos mad? Or whos got too much money? Hope they choke on their prawn sandwich!

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    Sadly sentiment is purely that and money talks, only thing that would work for fans in future would be to move the playoffs out of Wembley.
    Got to agree with you there.
    Why not have home and away like in
    The semi”s
    Oh yes the prawn sandwich brigade don’t want to travel to Birmingham or Derby.
    Perish the thought of mixing with the northerners
    I’m sure celebrity fans of both teams haven’t had any problems getting tickets

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)