+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wembley tickets

Wembley tickets

Just 400 left, ive got no chance!
    Anyone hear of a ticket going, im you man. Will pay £100 each.....

Bide your time TD, Derby may not sell out and if that happens more seats will become available. Beware of scammers on FB mate.

How come we got 2000 less seats then last year. Im not a glory hunter, my job does not allow me regular time to get to matches, im in the bar at Chicago airport on the way home, this is typical. I have a feeling people are buying up blocks of seats in a hope to sell on at a huge profit. I know you can get a prawn sandwich and a glass of wine for £599. WTF is all that about???

No idea why our allocation is 2000 lower, it was announced before the Leeds game so possibly for segregation purposes this amount comes down to the toss of a coin.

On the resale thing - I understand it's one ticket per fan ID, inevitably some will not be able to make it but loads will have bought the 4 home games deal in the hope that we reached the final (to reach the 5 home games level). So you can't buy blocks of seats but can sell your own, as you say for a huge profit.

8 tickets left, very few available for re-sale too on the usual site

On line since 5 but 10,000 before me. Now officially sold out. I see the wembley season ticket holders are holding back 2000 seats for £500 each so i will keep my eye om those, thats the entire middle band of the north stand to the half way point for both clubs.
    I will swallow the pill but wish everyone whos going to have a great time and sing your head off for the lads.

TV and a bottle of wine and I'm happy for this one. Not been to Wembley since the fa cup semi against Bolton.

I see there is nearly 1500 VIP tickets left, disgrace but will keep one eye on them incase there is a flash sale. Derby fans also annoyed by this FA rule.
    Bongo, i was at that game in the old stadium, bolton should have beaten us!
    Yes i think its a few cans a TV for me. I will look forward to the Villa on tour blog, after last seasons nightmare i hoping to sample wembley in a winners fashion, guess its prob best i dont go as i may be the villa Jinx.
    Last edited by TrianonDave; 21-05-2019 at 09:32 AM.

Wasn't s good game was it. I remember the blond bloke missing a sitter if I recall. We never seen to turn up at Wembley.

Well, i was there v Liverpool, we defied all the odds.

The FA wembley tickets are now going for £900 WTF

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)