+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wembley tickets

Ive heard today, liverpool tickets going for £13,000
    Obviously they do not come from liverpool unless its robbie fowler!!

That's a heck of a sum, why would such a small stadium be chosen in the first place for such a high profile game? How can anyone be sure they're not paying scammer, fakes will be in circulation. Loads of ours lost out with Wembley tickets and with Liverpool's following a huge amount who have spent loads watching them this season will be without a ticket. Same with Spurs - what's the bl00dy point!

Well ive tried everything, i was still in America last saturday and would easily have got a ticket but the online booking system was closed Sunday, i joined the Q with the other 10,000 hopefulls on Monday and stood no chance. That done, ye old black book of Favours came out in hope that someone knew someone who had a spare, ive called VP every day, wrote to them,kept on looking at every website but nothing, i feel like willy Wonker but this kid has not got the golden ticket!
    Im gutted but 1% of me still thinks i will get an 11th hour call. Im ready if needed!
    So now like so many, i have to wait for the build up to stream or travel to Brum and pick a bar to watch, the only problem there is that the Noses will be out in force praying for a Derby win, A win that keeps us down with them i would probably get arrested if we lost a the Noses started the barrage of abuse so, may just stream, sink a couple and settle those nerves.
    Come Villa, fight like Lions if the real Aston Villa turn up, we will be in the prem, i dont want to think of anything else.

VTID

Witton Arms is open Dave

Great shout WCV.....

We could all chip in and get a hot air balloon

Bongo, behave!

Bong that is the best idea ever mate - take a bow!

Cheers westy. I didn't get my brainbox of Britain award for nothing you know. If we invite sam and freer we would have enough hot air for a good few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Cheers westy. I didn't get my brainbox of Britain award for nothing you know. If we invite sam and freer we would have enough hot air for a good few hours.
    Haha how dare you?!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)