+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Man city winning everything....

Man city winning everything....

All whats wrong in football today, surely something has to change, 6.0 in a final is not how it should be!
    Buying success is boring.

That record has survived for over 100 years for a reason. Inequality in the Prem has never been greater. Hell, I’m going to miss the Championship

It really really wouldn't upset me to not go up. Honestly!

The fair play rules that were brought in did nothing to stop this. Man City have a quarter of a billion pounds in defenders. To get 97 points, lose only 1 game all season and not win the title is shocking.

Realistically, finishing 7th is an eamazing achievement and at least for Wolves, the man City win today means they qualified for Europe.

Agree with all of the above except Picasso - we ain't up yet!

It was tongue in cheek WCV but I couldn’t find the winky emoji

Thing is a few pl teams spend loads but city and pep are just an absolute class above aren’t they ?

I never thought I’d say this as when we got relegated I was like all of us absolutely gutted but I won’t be crying into my beer Monday if we lose for reasons stated above ! Kinda loving the championship now 😂 but all that said the pl is the holy grail I guess and if we win some shrewd signings and we could compete for top half maybe ?

I'd say City and Liverpool are both different class, Spurs also look very good - the top 6 hoover up loads of points but competing for top half if we do go up and our owners invest isn't unrealistic. I too have enjoyed the championship and don't really mind which league we are in as long as we are competing, which we weren't once MON left.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)