Within reason...

First off, I think we need a new RB who can go straight into the first team. Manquillo is shit and, frankly, most of the time Yedlin is just a faster version of him. We need decent cover for Dummett at LB. CBs we are pretty well off for and the same goes for, certainly, our first and second choice 'keepers.

Midfield?? Eeesh....basically we need, imo, to replace Hayden, Diame, Shelvey and Ki. I think we need one very good defensive mid-type to replace Hayden and give Longstaff freedom to push up and maybe a similar level forward thinking/creative mid to provide competition for Longstaff (no idea how long it will take him to fully recover?). Then we need another 2 just to make sure we have decent cover. Dunno...maybe we'll keep Ki?

Forwards? Need to get shot of Joselu and Muto. Can we really rely on Perez to begin the season the way he's ended it? I think we need a striker who could go straight in to the first team and some decent cover. On the wing we definitely need a player who can cross the ball and get past a man more consistently accurately than Ritchie.

Lot of wheeling and dealing to be done. Luckily we've tied our manager down early.

No, wait...