+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anyone that's got a ticket but their Mrs says they cannot go?

was't there a time out after 90 minutes??

[QUOTE=mistaram;39228957]
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Where it went tits up IMO is after the first tranche. ST holders and certain "members" were allowed 1 ticket each. No more. That was right and proper. When they went on general sale, those who already had a ticket should NOT have been allowed to buy another one. Everybody should have had to buy their own ticket using their own fan ID. Not, as was the case, being able to buy up to 10 if you had that many valid fan IDs. I realise some might want to sit together but IMO naking sure allocation of tickets is fair then 1 per ID should have been the way.[/QUOTE

MA agree about the one ticket per ID but assuming all 21,500 season ticket holders bought one each we wouldn't sell out would we
    From the original 36K tickets, 24K went to ST holders, home and away members etc and they were all allowed 1 ticket each. That left 12K on general sale. Anybody with a valid fan ID could go on and order up to 10 tickets provided you had 10 valid fan IDs. I understand why, it's to help groups of friends sit together. Unfortunately some folk borrowed numbers from fans who can't or weren't going and there will be some at Wembley who haven't been to a DCFC game since Wembley 2014 or even ever.

Today we had an extra allocation of 2000 and everybody with an ID could phone/login and buy TWO. Stupidity. Even on Sunday with 12K up for sale there were over 31K in the online queue at one point. Today there were something like 10K people in the queue at one point.

Everybody 1 ticket. Once you have one your fan ID becomes ineligible for more tickets for that game. That is IMO fair. The way it has been handled is ridiculous.

Heard this afternoon a friend of mine has acquired 2 tickets either today or Sunday and she hasn’t been for 15 years
    George Burley manager at the time

[QUOTE=MadAmster;39229045]
    Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post

From the original 36K tickets, 24K went to ST holders, home and away members etc and they were all allowed 1 ticket each. That left 12K on general sale. Anybody with a valid fan ID could go on and order up to 10 tickets provided you had 10 valid fan IDs. I understand why, it's to help groups of friends sit together. Unfortunately some folk borrowed numbers from fans who can't or weren't going and there will be some at Wembley who haven't been to a DCFC game since Wembley 2014 or even ever.

Today we had an extra allocation of 2000 and everybody with an ID could phone/login and buy TWO. Stupidity. Even on Sunday with 12K up for sale there were over 31K in the online queue at one point. Today there were something like 10K people in the queue at one point.

Everybody 1 ticket. Once you have one your fan ID becomes ineligible for more tickets for that game. That is IMO fair. The way it has been handled is ridiculous.
    Yes agree it's been handled poorly But dcfc have not done the handling

Managed to get two, or someone did on my behalf because I could be nowhere near a computer today.
    Agree with DCFCA about the unfairness of those who haven’t been since our last trip to Wembley getting tickets ahead of relative regulars.
    What I found most annoying was Chelsea fans who found a way on the basis that they’re Lampard/Morris fans...then saying ‘we’re all Derby fans now’...just wrong.
    The other surprising thing is...the seats that were made available today are better than the ones I nearly got on Sunday...expected just back row left overs. How does that happen?

[QUOTE=mistaram;39229233]
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post

Yes agree it's been handled poorly But dcfc have not done the handling
    .... but DCFC probably made the rules.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)