+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T On Your Feet or On Your Knees

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    All Led by Donkeys does is to put up billboards with past quotes by Brexiters themselves. Most of them have said something stupid or something they’d rather not be reminded of so they’ve got plenty to go on. They’re crowdfunded and anyway don’t claim to be a political party with all the rules that should go along with that.

You’re a poor deluded victim of fake news on the internet, only too willing to believe anything that backs up your racist and anti-Semitic pre conceptions.
    Many politicians of all persuasions have said something stupid that they don't want reminding of, it is not just brexiteers and fake news on the internet also applies to all sides. But you believe what suits your opinion it's human nature.

All Led by Donkeys does is to put up billboards with past quotes by Brexiters themselves. Most of them have said something stupid or something they’d rather not be reminded of so they’ve got plenty to go on. They’re crowdfunded and anyway don’t claim to be a political party with all the rules that should go along with that.

You’re a poor deluded victim of fake news on the internet, only too willing to believe anything that backs up your racist and anti-Semitic pre conceptions.
    Very true BFP, I’m sure fake news only comes from side of the argument.

Are LBD linked to an environmental protest group or is it fake news?

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    Only the Brexit Party uses PayPal eh?
    No. I didn't make that claim that at any point, and the link I posted states, in the interest of objectivity, that other parties also accept donations via PayPal. The difference between the Brexit party and other parties is the information they ask for and the efforts they make to verify it.

Nice straw man argument though.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Many politicians of all persuasions have said something stupid that they don't want reminding of, it is not just brexiteers and fake news on the internet also applies to all sides
    Do you think it applies to all sides in the same measure?

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Very true BFP, I’m sure fake news only comes from side of the argument.

Are LBD linked to an environmental protest group or is it fake news?
    No idea. It wasn’t me who brought up LBD, it was the eejit Forest fan above. What do you think to the anti Semitic Soros theme he brought up as well? Are you on that side?

No idea. It wasn’t me who brought up LBD, it was the eejit Forest fan above. What do you think to the anti Semitic Soros theme he brought up as well? Are you on that side?
    I have no idea what his Jabba the hut reference is but of course I am not anti Semitic have I come over as a Labour voter??

I couldn't give a monkey's whether the Brexit Party only takes Paypal or not as I'm not stupid enough to send them any money. What I do have a problem with is the Paypal site being down this morning when I have to pay for something on ebay. Are some milkshake throwing EU fans behind this loss of service?

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    I have no idea what his Jabba the hut reference is but of course I am not anti Semitic have I come over as a Labour voter??
    Hehehe. Yep many on the hard left are anti-Semites. I know because I’ve met them. The differences between the far right and far left are sometimes wafer thin.

Have a look online about the various George Soros tropes put about by the sort of people Mr Dam617 is a fan of. While you’re at it, you and 1961pie could look up ‘whataboutery’ and ‘false equivalence’. Very enlightening.

Hey kids, don’t forget to vote today!

Hehehe. Yep many on the hard left are anti-Semites. I know because I’ve met them. The differences between the far right and far left are sometimes wafer thin.

Have a look online about the various George Soros tropes put about by the sort of people Mr Dam617 is a fan of. While you’re at it, you and 1961pie could look up ‘whataboutery’ and ‘false equivalence’. Very enlightening.

Hey kids, don’t forget to vote today!
    Thanks - whataboutery is very interesting 😊

Don’t you just love the friendly debate politics has become.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/23/brexi...n-9661212/amp/

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast