+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T On Your Feet or On Your Knees

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Yes exactly I did.
    I stand by that as well. Total fruit loop with a fixation of Hitler and the SS.
    So you stand by your comment that Thomas Mair had nothing at all to do with extreme right wing politics? Enough said.

So back to your gloating comment about the milkshake. Would you still be so slimy had it been Domestos?
    Wasn't the Domestos slogan "kills 99% of all household germs dead"? I suspect Farage would be among the 1% that it failed on. Bit of a silly question really because we know milkshake was thrown rather than something harmful. I was still outraged by the attack, mainly on the basis that people are actually prepared to pay £5.25 for a cup of f*cking milkshake.
    Last edited by Elite_Pie; 20-05-2019 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I was still outraged by the attack, mainly on the basis that people are actually prepared to pay £5.25 for a cup of f*cking milkshake.
    I think you need to change your milkshake supplier EP, they're taking you to the cleaners too!

Seeing as the subject has been raised. EP says Farage should have manned up and shrugged it off?
    I didn't say that at all except in your head. What I actually said was "If he had any intelligence, wit or personality he would have maximised the situation and carried on". He obviously has very little intelligence, wit or personality so he acted the way he did.

So you stand by your comment that Thomas Mair had nothing at all to do with extreme right wing politics? Enough said.

Wasn't the Domestos slogan "kills 99% of all household germs dead"? I suspect Farage would be among the 1% that it failed on. Bit of a silly question really because we know milkshake was thrown rather than something harmful. I was still outraged by the attack, mainly on the basis that people are actually prepared to pay £5.25 for a cup of f*cking milkshake.
    Nice try but blown it.

You thought it was funny, yet it isn't the first time is it, MP's are being assaulted.
    Because it's Farage, in your head it's ok.

Corbyn assaulted. Man jailed.
    Prescott assaulted, violent response. No action.

Pot and kettle with you sunshine.

No one has the right to suppress a persons opinions or rights in this way. Even your other favorite TR has had it lately.

No wonder this country is falling apart democracy wise.
    Perhaps Andrew Marr is one of your role models as well?
    He believes that people should be silenced and controlled.

You fit right in.

Nice try but blown it.

You thought it was funny, yet it isn't the first time is it, MP's are being assaulted.
    Because it's Farage, in your head it's ok.

Corbyn assaulted. Man jailed.
    Prescott assaulted, violent response. No action.

Pot and kettle with you sunshine.

No one has the right to suppress a persons opinions or rights in this way. Even your other favorite TR has had it lately.

No wonder this country is falling apart democracy wise.
    Perhaps Andrew Marr is one of your role models as well?
    He believes that people should be silenced and controlled.

You fit right in.
    Hilarious!

The person who still steadfastly refuses to accept that convicted murderer Thomas Mair had anything to do with extreme right wing politics accuses others of being selective in their criticism!

How has throwing milk shakes over them suppressed their opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by sevens_a_secret View Post
    How has throwing milk shakes over them suppressed their opinions?
    Doh. Beat me to it

Hilarious!

The person who still steadfastly refuses to accept that convicted murderer Thomas Mair had anything to do with extreme right wing politics accuses others of being selective in their criticism!
    No I didn't.
    I said, he was a complete nut job, who seized on far right ideology for his imbalanced mind.
    My point is anyone can be seen to be a far right extremist or far left extremist if you want to cling to their comic collection.
    You was calling Muslim terrorists in the same category before.
    The difference of being groomed and programmed in a mosque. Is way different from being deranged to start with.

You're the one who is hilarious. If you think throwing a milk shake for an opinion is ok because you don't like the man. Then where does it not become ok? Jo Cox?
    From wiki
    Thomas Alexander Mair, a 52-year-old unemployed gardener[20] born in Scotland, had a long history of mental health problems[21][1] though he was declared sane in the moment of the crime [22] He believed individuals of liberal and left-wing political viewpoints, and the mainstream media, were the cause of the world's problems.[1] He targeted Cox, a "passionate defender" of the European Union and immigration, because he saw her as "one of 'the collaborators' [and] a traitor" to white people.[1]

A police official described Mair as a "loner in the truest sense of the word ... who never held down a job, never had a girlfriend [and] never [had] any friends".[1] The Guardian said that he "appears to have fantasised about killing a 'collaborator' for more than 17 years, drawing inspiration from" David Copeland.[1]

The evening before killing Cox, Mair visited a treatment centre in Birstall seeking help for depression; he was told to return the next day for an appointment.[30] However, Mair's health was not part of the defence case in the trial.[31] After his arrest, he was examined by a psychiatrist who found no evidence that Mair's mental health was so impaired that he could not be held responsible for his conduct.[1]

You never answered the Corbyn and Prescott incidents I notice.

As for La Pie. Why should it change an opinion?
    It was meant to stop them speaking out, because the person doing the throwing didn't like what they say. There's a word for that.

It seems quite a lot of people haven't realised that when a scumbag like Farage becomes the popular vote, we are all losers.

Not surprisingly, you are at the forefront.
    Good job you are more intelligent than most so you can explain things to the rest of us - thanks Elite

I didn't say that at all except in your head. What I actually said was "If he had any intelligence, wit or personality he would have maximised the situation and carried on". He obviously has very little intelligence, wit or personality so he acted the way he did.
    Just fact checking here Elite - can you let me know the last time a party set up for 2 months has been the favourite to win an election.
    Not bad for a leader with very little intelligence wit or personality.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast