+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T On Your Feet or On Your Knees

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    His hypocrisy and idleness above all else. His attendance and voting record at the EU was among the worst, but when it came to claiming expenses he was always at the front of the queue. In the spirit of fair debate, I would love to see his fan club list his good points.
    I voted to remain in the EU in 1975 but over the last 40 plus years I realised I don’t like the European project. Each to their own views but I fail to see how laws can successfully cover 28 such widely differing countries. If I don’t like the EU now then I don’t think I will like what it becomes in the future. The history of the EU suggests that further integration is more than likely (In fact I think that people who voted remain did not realise what they were voting for).

Now we come to Mr Farage definitely not everyone’s cup of tea but not the devil incarnate either. Does anyone though seriously believe without him we would have had a Referendum or leave would have won the Referendum? I understand the long term split in the Tory party but UKIPs win in the previous EU Elections forced Cameron’s hand.

To be fair after carefully reading Mr Cameron’s £9 million propaganda leaflet I understand what leaving meant.

I have always thought that we would leave on no deal as the EU would find it almost impossible to give us a good deal as that could lead to other countries looking to leave as well.

On a positive note for remainers I also think that vested interests will ensure that the vote was ignored, to quote Ken Livingstones book title “If voting changed anything they’d abolish it”

Sidders for PM...Perpetually Moaning

Quote Originally Posted by sevens_a_secret View Post
    But that's not unique to Farage. It's the guiding principle of capitalism.
    Of course it is and long may it be so.

Quote Originally Posted by sevens_a_secret View Post
    But that's not unique to Farage. It's the guiding principle of capitalism.

Farage = "Man of the Paypal"

Quote Originally Posted by macse15 View Post
    Farage = "Man of the Paypal"
    Anonymous donors yes please

Convicted fraudster and money launderer as trusty fundraiser

Plebs are 'low grade people' when he's hanging round with presidents, not at election time though

Privately educated with 13k p/m flat and chauffeur driven Land Rover (undeclared of course) but says he's skint

Visits Julian Assange at the same time Putin and Wikileaks are working together

Got to give him his due, he is intelligent and a very crafty operator. To be able to keep up the image of a patriot and anti establishment figure in light of all that is remarkable really.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Anonymous donors yes please

Convicted fraudster and money launderer as trusty fundraiser

Plebs are 'low grade people' when he's hanging round with presidents, not at election time though

Privately educated with 13k p/m flat and chauffeur driven Land Rover (undeclared of course) but says he's skint

Visits Julian Assange at the same time Putin and Wikileaks are working together

Got to give him his due, he is intelligent and a very crafty operator. To be able to keep up the image of a patriot and anti establishment figure in light of all that is remarkable really.
    Interesting information on Mr Farage, I would like to read more can you post a link as to where your information came from - many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    Interesting information on Mr Farage, I would like to read more can you post a link as to where your information came from - many thanks
    You can find all of them via Google, one of them is in the news at the moment, or wait until tomorrow when I have time to look them up.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    And me please.

If there was anything of substance/illegality it would have surfaced in the run up to the referendum. Neither for or against Farage but he is the only one with any balls (mainly because he has nothing to lose) the rest of the shower of shysters are only concerned with their party not the people that voted in the first place. I had a chuckle a couple of days ago listening to some Green party woman saying she supported a second referendum and stated " A second referendum would be a true sign of democracy" !!!!!!! So the first true sign of democracy didn't count then?

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    You can find all of them via Google, one of them is in the news at the moment, or wait until tomorrow when I have time to look them up.
    No problem I can wait - thanks

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast