+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Uspga

Uspga

7 shot lead for Brooks Koepka going in to todays final round , down to 2 at the moment going in to the final 4 holes .

Wheels definitely coming off here as I type this , about to be down to one .

Dustin Johnson ready to pounce .

Good stuff here .

If the Yanks ever have the brains to hold the Ryder Cup on that course and with New Yorkers giving it out it would be a real struggle for us .

Amazed they haven't thought of it ..... then again the Yanks , the Ryder Cup and brains ain't exactly a comfortable fit .

Koepka wins by two after Johnson got right in Koepka's face and then choked .

I think it’s at Bethpage in a few years time

Didn't watch too much of it to be fair. I can't seem to take this one seriously as a major because to me, it doesn't have much in terms of history or class. Bout time they did away wi it. The players championship at Sawgrass has more clout than this in my opinion. Congratulations to Koepka though, he had a rare wobble but came thru in the end and deservedly so. Very consistent performer over the last few majors. The course was very challenging as well and he tore it to pieces. Be interesting to see how he performs at the Open if the wind is blowing and the rain hitting hard. It's a true test of course management and shot selection if the conditions are harsh and without any disrespect to Koepka, it'll present a very different challenge

Dint Goat sign him forrus frum QPR fo £500,000 ? Waste a brass that wo.

Quote Originally Posted by x11barnsley View Post
    I think it’s at Bethpage in a few years time
    Yes 2024 , thanks for heads up , could be a real bear pit that encounter .

Proper off the scale those New Yorkers and they started to get under Koepka's skin when he was dropping shots .

Don't blame em for holding it there to be honest , European fans are no angels either .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 20-05-2019 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Didn't watch too much of it to be fair. I can't seem to take this one seriously as a major because to me, it doesn't have much in terms of history or class. Bout time they did away wi it. The players championship at Sawgrass has more clout than this in my opinion. Congratulations to Koepka though, he had a rare wobble but came thru in the end and deservedly so. Very consistent performer over the last few majors. The course was very challenging as well and he tore it to pieces. Be interesting to see how he performs at the Open if the wind is blowing and the rain hitting hard. It's a true test of course management and shot selection if the conditions are harsh and without any disrespect to Koepka, it'll present a very different challenge
    Lacks a real identity the USPGA , the Masters has Augusta , Open Championships are played on links courses , The US Open has fairways 10 yards wide and 6 foot rough to contend with .

The USPGA has nothing really .

If that tournament carries the same value as a Green Jacket or a Claret Jug I'm Jeff Sluman .....who ???

Exactly .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 20-05-2019 at 06:47 PM.