+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What is a real fan?

Supporters go to games, fans follow the team without going to games, simples.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Supporters go to games, fans follow the team without going to games, simples.
    How many games before the crossover point? There ought to be a hybrid name for occasional attendees perhaps.

Would say if you only go to one game a season then you are a "Supporter",as you have got off your arse and supported the team.
    Many people say they support a team and yet have never seen them play live,these are fans of said clubs,this usually happens with the sold called `Big` clubs at the expense of teams like Rotherham.

Would say if you only go to one game a season then you are a "Supporter",as you have got off your arse and supported the team.
    Many people say they support a team and yet have never seen them play live,these are fans of said clubs,this usually happens with the sold called `Big` clubs at the expense of teams like Rotherham.
    So what do you call a season ticket holder who goes to watch another team on occasion?

A season ticket holder who occasionally watches another team,what do you call them ?

A season ticket holder who occasionally watches another team,what do you call them ?
    A poor sod who got emotionally blackmailed by his dad 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    So what do you call a season ticket holder who goes to watch another team on occasion?
    I'm a season ticket holder and visit other clubs whenever I can. Also enjoy grass roots football......you can call me daft as a brush...if you like.

Enjoy your day at Wembley with your dad......memories are made of this..

Fair enough,but in return make him watch Rotherham.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    I'm a season ticket holder and visit other clubs whenever I can. Also enjoy grass roots football......you can call me daft as a brush...if you like.

Enjoy your day at Wembley with your dad......memories are made of this..
    Lots of people do that mate I heard a guy on tannoy had visited every club in prem and efl as well as being a season ticket holder for his own club, now that’s some love for football.

I know I just want to make my dad happy he never spends anything on himself so I worry about him

Fair enough,but in return make him watch Rotherham.
    I do mate a lot he went with me to Layton orient and Shrewsbury play off finals and he goes to see Rotherham when it’s friends for a fiver

Though the cheeky sod made me pay petrol so I’m getting my own back on Monday 😉

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast