+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Clarke confirmed as Scotland manager

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I would love nothing more than just discuss / debate the topics at hand without the personal aspect.

On that note then, how many of the Kilmarnock players do you think will get onto the pitch?

I reckon : -
    Stephen O'Donnel will continue at right back
    Stuart Findlay may have a shout, but I wonder if he will go with Souttar / McKenna CH partnership
    Greg Taylor is a cracking left back, but doubt he will replace Robertson
    Eamonn Brophey I very much doubt. I'm surprised he's actually in the squad to be honest.
    Don't know, don't really care. You could have just accepted my apology via 2 condescending stars and left it at that

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Don't know, don't really care. You could have just accepted my apology via 2 condescending stars and left it at that
    Here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I can be the bigger man and apologise for any distress my post caused. It was a cheap, easy shot and it wasn't even that funny. I'm disgusted by what I had written but I was going through a difficult point in my life at the time. This is no excuse so if you can find it in your heart to forgive me I feel we can both move on from this stronger people.
    #prayformondo

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Here you go.
    I would love nothing more than if you just discuss / debate the topics at hand rather than get into a silly tit for tat with Mondo. Especially since he's on his knees in Morocco.

Quote Originally Posted by aldo1983 View Post
    i would love nothing more than if you just discuss / debate the topics at hand rather than get into a silly tit for tat with mondo. Especially since he's on his knees in morocco with a bunch of smuggled goods in his "special place".
    ftfy

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I would love nothing more than if you just discuss / debate the topics at hand rather than get into a silly tit for tat with Mondo. Especially since he's on his knees in Morocco.
    Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    ftfy
    We've sorted it out like gentlemen, 2 condescending stars were issued and I feel the matter is now done. We need to move on for the good of the board.

So can we please keep all orifice talk strictly in the off-topic area please?

WTF is that team?

Scotland XI: Marshall, O’Donnell, Mulgrew, McKenna, McLean, McGregor, McTominay, Russell, Armstrong, Burke, Taylor

Doesn’t look like Ryan Fraser can/will play 2 games in a week which isn’t much use if he wants to go to a big club.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    WTF is that team?

Scotland XI: Marshall, O’Donnell, Mulgrew, McKenna, McLean, McGregor, McTominay, Russell, Armstrong, Burke, Taylor
    I think a defensive 4411

ODonnell Mulgrew McKenna Taylor
    ArmstrongMcTiminayMcGregorMcLean
    Russell
    BUrke

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    WTF is that team?

Robertson not even on the bench.
    Got to be injured. I’d hope there was not an agreement to once play 1 of the games.

Dropping Fraser, Forrest and McGinn appears that he’s looking to freshen up the team, be defensively strong, counter attack and if were still in it later in the game hope these guys can come off the bench and get something

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast